Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    17 rapes since 1997. Last one was not far from where I live in N. Va on Halloween 2009 ....when three girls were trick or treating and he raped two of them in the woods......steam still coming out of my ears....

Leave a comment:

• needguidance
    replied
    This is the first I heard of it.

Leave a comment:

• Trauma1
    replied
    Now it's time to make this waste of oxygen, pay. I hope he rots.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
    I was going to post something, I wanted to get more info about him going to the ER because he tried to kill himself, not much on line yet. I am most grateful,I am a female and I live on the east coast also I am grateful to all LEOs for what they do everyday.
    Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I agree.....and love how creative the cops got ....interesting how they used electronic billboards. Truly impressive work by LEOs at all levels.

Leave a comment:

• Justsaying
    replied
    What an idiot. It should not surprise me, a person that rapes is not a strong person and strong people don't try to kill themselves. Glad he was not successful, he needs to pay for his crime.

Leave a comment:

• Trauma1
    replied
    This is what I've heard.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...83/detail.html

Leave a comment:

• Justsaying
    replied
    I was going to post something, I wanted to get more info about him going to the ER because he tried to kill himself, not much on line yet. I am most grateful,I am a female and I live on the east coast also I am grateful to all LEOs for what they do everyday.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    started a topic East Coast Rapist

East Coast Rapist

Guessing you folks in law enforcement don't get a proper thank you from the public most of the time....so here's a formal THANKS to all the men and women that had a part in catching this f'ing #@$$#%$$%$%%#$^$#*^&@##%$ POS low life that ought to be castrated pronto.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5212 users online. 316 members and 4896 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X