Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch this?

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/glenn-...ylist_id=86917

I'm an FOP member, but only for the 24/7 attorney. I am totally against unions in general. Hell, our local FOP chapter backed the corrupt liberal governor that North Carolina now has. Anyway, Opinions?
    "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Originally posted by Interceptor View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/glenn-...ylist_id=86917

I'm an FOP member, but only for the 24/7 attorney. I am totally against unions in general. Hell, our local FOP chapter backed the corrupt liberal governor that North Carolina now has. Anyway, Opinions?
    Good thing I'm back on my meds.

Ironic, you are totally against unions in general, however you will gladly use the 24/7 attorney that your union provides. Interesting. You pay the dues, you get the benefits.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Comment

I watched the video link. Interesting. I'm not a member of FOP, believe it is too big to represent me. I also don't know of the other guy. Beck can be kind of a quack job, but he does make an interesting point. However, he didn't volunteer to protest with police for the right collective bargaining. I still do not see how collective bargaining hurts anyone.
      Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Comment

collectiv bargaining doesn't hurt anyone unless it bankrupts teh employer. It happened to the car companies, it is happening in other places.
        Though their numbers are many, as the grass upon the field, we will count them at the end of the day.

Comment

No it doesn't. Those auto industries hurt themselves because those at the top were just as greedy as those at the bottom. Nobody said no. The money was flowing and EVERYONE had their hand in the pie. However, public unions aren't the same. My collective bargaining unit doesn't even have 25 members. We can't hold anyone hostage. We can't strike either. Management always has the right to say no and chose to go to arbitration. I know many police union locals that chose to go to arbitration over proposed increases in their medical contributions. They lost, management won. Both side split the cost of arbitration and arbitration is binding. Both sides moved on. That seems unreasonable to you??

I look at it this way. The auto unions got out of control. Maybe just too dang big for anyone's good. However, that doesn't mean that everyone else should be penalized. Mental nut job decides to shoot a bunch of people with a gun. Should guns be outlawed? Heck no, mental nut jobs should be outlawed. The list could go on.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6637 users online. 349 members and 6288 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X