X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
    LMAO

too funny
    Don’t laugh, it’s the wave of the future, give it 10 years and you might find yourself on one!

But at least it won’t be
    RED!
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

Best one I've seen yet.

Unfortunately IMPD is making the change to all white patrol cars. Love that gray paint scheme. (Sorry to steal your pic MCSD241!)
      Rest In Peace Officer David Moore

Gone, but not forgotten. EOW 1/26/11

Poison - talk dirty to me - I was the baddest mo fo in my 6th grade Catholic School
      -Crass Cop

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Matt View Post
        Don’t laugh, it’s the wave of the future, give it 10 years and you might find yourself on one!

But at least it won’t be
        RED!
        Negative ghostrider....
        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

North Carolina

God doesn't believe in athesists.

Comment

I drive White/Orange I rather have all black. Preferably Flat Black. It hides better at night.
            Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Comment

I like B&W because that's what we drive and therefore it is better than anyone else's paint scheme.

Comment

The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
                I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
                Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

It's all in the graphics. Some agencies have some obscenely bad looking decals on their cars.

For a typical patrol car I like black and whites with visible bar lights. Black hood and fenders, white doors and roof, black trunk and rear fenders. I like the light gray, reflective decals.

Black vehicles of any type are always sharp looking, and I like a good silver/gray vehicle also.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                    lol @ your sig.
                    Which part?

*EDIT* Oh Duh, I guess my attention to detail skills need a little work. I didn't realize till just now that it's YOUR quote in my sig line lol. Now I know which one you're referring to! De-da-dee!!
                    Last edited by Mr. Green; 02-26-2011, 10:36 PM.
                    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
                    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
                    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
                      Which part?
                      Both are hilarious.
                      Rest In Peace Officer David Moore

Gone, but not forgotten. EOW 1/26/11

Poison - talk dirty to me - I was the baddest mo fo in my 6th grade Catholic School
                      -Crass Cop

Comment

OHP

Last edited by OneAdam12; 02-26-2011, 11:28 PM.
                        Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Do fictional Patrol Cars count? Black/White baby!

Last edited by irish21; 02-26-2011, 11:57 PM.

Comment

http://www.jocosheriff.org/?incl=pate

Couldnt find a picture by itslef but here is the page our vehicles are on. I like the all black look.
                            What Is A Veteran?
                            A 'Veteran,' whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve is 'someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Comment

It's all in the decals. But black is so much concealable than a white car. I can easily spot local pd in their white crown vics but the black sheriff cars are more difficult.
                              He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by zr5667
                                Should get a pic of the new chargers with the new lightbars. I had a few but didnt save em..
                                Originally posted by crass cop
                                Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4787 users online. 253 members and 4534 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X