300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Patrol Car Paint Scheme

What is your favorite paint scheme for patrol cars? Why?
    White
    6.00%
    Black
    18.50%
    Black/White
    64.00%
    Other
    11.50%
    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

There is just something sexy about a black & white patrol car...
    If you put bacon on bacon it actually makes bacon better

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
      What is your favorite paint scheme for patrol cars? Why?
      lol @ your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus259
        I like the black/white cars. However, I like the gold/white scheme that County/State use.

Think those look real nice.
        Really? I don't share the same opinion.

I think Nassau County's cars look sharp.

Comment

I like B&W, but something about all black is more intimidating and cool looking.

Comment

Black and white is traditional. It is also more immediately identifiable than solid white or black. White looks too gentle.

I think the worst color is the solid brown that sheriff's deputies drive in Virginia and perhaps some other Eastern states.
            Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

I like the non-tradition b/w

“The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

All patrol cars should be black and white. I prefer the traditional California style that L.A. County and LAPD use. But I like these too............

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
                I like the non-tradition b/w

Comment

I personally like the all white WSP Scheme:

Comment

I like that alaska car with the bear on it!

Comment

Anything but RED!

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

^ I feel bad for the officer driving the vespa........................

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

The Vectrix Motorcycle VX-1: electric

Travels 33-55 miles per charge

Lasts between 8-10 hours per charge

Reaches a top speed of 62 miles per hour
                          Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

LMAO

too funny

Comment

You have to admit you can spot a black and white from a distance and you peripheral vision easier than any other color scheme.

I love black and whites but this just is too cool.

Oklahoma County Sheriff

-------------------
                              Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3559 users online. 167 members and 3392 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X