X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just EFin' great. More snow.......

And it's coming from the SOUTHWEST!

More Snow
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

shooter, just remember the hot summers. I HATE Florida summers so much!

Comment

Awwww, shooter...it's not so bad. It promotes snuggling!

Comment

I don't worry about it for MY self. I worry about my daughter(18 and minimal snow experience) having to drive in it. She's in college(Nursing School) and is taking the requisite HARD classes, as as such, thinks she CANNOT miss class....regardless of weather or road conditions.

I've already decided that when she graduates, she IS getting a good, used 4x4 for just such occasions...
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

Our weatherman is calling for a few inches here tomorrow nite.

(and shaddup 207 [Wink] )
          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!!!

I'm only one block from work!
            Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

We have been having lots of snow but unfortunately lots of bad ice!!... and unfortunately I can always manage to get to work!!

Comment

Jeese Shooter, you're ruining a long held stereotype for me...I thought all little kids (and teachers) looked forward to snow!

Hell, in the faculty lounge yesterday we sacrificed a student (not a virgin-they're hard to find these days ) to the snow demons...we're hoping for a Nor'easter to come up the coast a day before February Vacation...extend it another day or two...

You're ruinin what little joy there is to winter! [Wink]
                I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

Yeah, it's supposed to snow here tonight into tomrrow, then a couple of times next week. Let it be spring already!!!!!
                  If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

We got our 'No School Today' phone call at 0430!!! this morning. Jeeeeeezzz!

We were greated by about 4+ inches of snow...the wet, snowball-makin' kind...on EVERYTHING. The pine/cedar trees are bowed under the weight.

My daughter..1 hour South of us, has RAIN.

We can safely bet there will be no school tomorrow, either, due to ICE early in the AM on the roads. If ONE bus can't safely make its route, NO SCHOOL.

It's supposed to be 10* tomorrow night, then SOAR into the mid-50s* all next week.

Comment

Dang it! Our sacrifice helped you get out of school!

I knew that we should have used an actual virgin...

Dang capricious snow demons...
                      I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2792 users online. 157 members and 2635 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X