300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunks

Drunks can be funny, dangerous and violent and this one is funny yet sad. This is an old youtube but a good one. I remember dealing with drunks, don't remember any of them being fun.

If that was my store I would have called the police and just let him flail around like fish until they got there. He was not a danger to others on the floor being a fish. Notice he would not let go of the beer.
    It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

I used to speak fluent "drunkese". Being in the detective bureau now, I'm afraid my language skills have gotten rusty. Of course, now I speak "Not me" dialect.
    Originally posted by kontemplerande
    Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Many of them end up purging themselves from the gene pool, sometimes by quite creative techniques.

This chap will probably end up losing a game of Russian Roulette - played with a semi-automatic pistol.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

I remember a call I was on, a drunk walked into traffic, a 16 year old boy ran over him and the guy died. Now we have a new driver that was involved in a fatal crash, he was not charged because the drunk stepped in front if the kids car, not a good way to start life as a driver. One of the officers came by the fire house later and said that kid did us a favor the guy was a problem for us.

No telling what effect his actions had on the young driver.
        It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

Comment

Guy must have been a new drunk; the professional drunks NEVER fall down. I've seen old timers walk almost horizontal without going that last little bit that puts them on the ground. Its amazing to watch.
          sigpic
          Don't make me gassy.
          You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm gassy...

If you're offended by something that I've said...it was just your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
            I used to speak fluent "drunkese". Being in the detective bureau now, I'm afraid my language skills have gotten rusty. Of course, now I speak "Not me" dialect.

Extra' Fluent is Sullianese, or Sullian....

Originally posted by VA Dutch View Post
            Many of them end up purging themselves from the gene pool, sometimes by quite creative techniques.

This chap will probably end up losing a game of Russian Roulette - played with a semi-automatic pistol.

Hey Dutch...Been a while.....
            Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

I just loved to mess with their heads.

Damn drunk always survived the fatality accident they caused.
              Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Funny how he grabs the bowl then tries to place it back.

Comment

Originally posted by VA Dutch View Post

Or a car

WASHINGTON - Virginia State Police are investigating a hit-and-run accident that killed a man early Sunday morning on I-66 in Fairfax County.
                  Police say that the man and several of his friends were in a BMW driving west of I-66 when he pulled over the right shoulder just west of route 7 around 3 a.m. The driver exited the car, walked into the middle of the road to vomit and was struck by what police believe was a taxi moments later. The taxi did not stop at the scene.

He died at the scene. His name has not been released by police.

The car's rooftop taxi light was recovered at the scene. The man's friends described the hit-and-run car as a white sedan. Based on evidence found at the scene, investigators believe the taxi is a Ford Crown Victoria that was originally burgundy/maroon, but has been repainted white.

The crash remains under investigation.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3101 users online. 142 members and 2959 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X