X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another sovereign citizen incident

just found this article in a local paper, kind of a *facepalm*

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...ICLE/110219724

sounds at the end like he had second thoughts and is trying to back peddle, and his brother sounds like a real winner..

makes me wonder how many others of that ilk are around me

I like the "it was a mistake claim" Yes it was a costly mistake, this firing may make him truely believe in what he tried to do through the court though. Would be someone to watch if his appeal doesn't go through.
    GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

Maybe he can claim that he was insane and entitled to medical leave and benefits.
      Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

His frustrations are legit, but his course of action was laden with failure.

Comment

Originally posted by GIOSTORMUSNRET View Post
          I like the "it was a mistake claim" Yes it was a costly mistake, this firing may make him truely believe in what he tried to do through the court though. Would be someone to watch if his appeal doesn't go through.
          Maybe he discovered the grass wasn't greener on the other side..

Comment

Originally posted by stbspd View Post
            Maybe he discovered the grass wasn't greener on the other side..
            Grass is gree, all I see is white now..
            GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

One thing is to have concerns, but to fully buy into that whacko rethoric goes way beyond that.
              "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Allrighty now.

Couple of questions. Since they are no longer US citizens, and their homes are their embassies, can i assume they have border patrol outside their property stamping passports?

Do they spend American Money/ buy American Food? i know you cannot bring in food from another country. I'd like to see them fined for bringing an orange outside their property, and eating it.

I am serious, do they spend American Money, and shop at American stores? from food to entertainment? They speak English, right, now what happens when you and i are sovereign citizens.and you invite me over to your embassy. Do i need a visa?

I could go on..

Comment

I think the comments below the article are even more outrageous. Idiots.

Comment

Stores in their area must be running low on tinfoil.
                    "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                    -Chris Rock

Comment

I wonder if his brother was Sovereign Dave?
                      What an idiot!

Comment

How did a LEO get brainwashed into this nonsense?

Article states he's been a LEO since 19. Perhaps it's one more reason the minimum age is 21, generally.
                        sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
                        I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenZone09 View Post
                          How did a LEO get brainwashed into this nonsense?

Article states he's been a LEO since 19. Perhaps it's one more reason the minimum age is 21, generally.
                          In TX and FL you can become an LEO at 18. There's probably other states out there like that too. Honestly if you're old enough to carry a gun and go to war for the US military then you should be able to become an LEO. Of course I think some tests reguarding maturity should be applied.
                          "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

Originally posted by chad7613 View Post
                            In TX and FL you can become an LEO at 18. There's probably other states out there like that too. Honestly if you're old enough to carry a gun and go to war for the US military then you should be able to become an LEO. Of course I think some tests reguarding maturity should be applied.
                            I agree with you on principle of it and believe it should be the case IMO. However there appears to be few 18 year olds mature enough for it. True about FL but most of the places I heard of require you to be 21.
                            I have a relative that just completed the academy at 19. He now has to wait until he is 21 to apply to any LEAs in his area of FL.

Comment

The reason 18 year olds are used in the military for war is because of their age and not a maturity issue. When you are young you can be (in a sense)be brainwashed into believing that you are part of a family and it is the hardcore thing to go to war. When you are older you are more likely to say, What do mean charge that machinegun nest? I am not putting down the military and I support our troops 100% but there is a reason why they recruit younger people.

In Police work you are not asked to charge into a firefight (at least in most of the your career you not asked to), but instead asked to use common sense to work your way various situations. I believe the age to be an Officer should at least be 25.
                              Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4694 users online. 287 members and 4407 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X