300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams vs Patriots (Who Wins)

Ok the Superbowl is going to be the Rams vs Patriots.

Lets hear it. Who do you think will win?

I'm saying the Rams by a touchdown.
    NFC rules
    "The view only changes for the lead dog." ~ Sergeant Preston of The Yukon ~

Rams 34, Patriots 13.

Even though it screwed up my picks I'm happy the Patriots are going. I really like Drew Bledsoe, I lived 8 miles from W***u when he was in college and met him once. I'm hoping Tom Brady is hurt bad enough that he can't play and Bledsoe gets the start. I would love for the Pats to win for Drew's sake but I don't really think they have a chance.

Comment

Like I Said before, I'd rather watch paint dry!

OK! OK! If I must choose it will again be ST. LOUIS>
      RULE FOR A HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL LIFE:. Don't hang around with whiners and complainers.

Comment

First I would like offer my condolences to the Steeler fans out there. Its unfortunate that the players are going to have to cancel their reservations to New Orleans.

As for the uncoming rematch with the Rams, we'll see what happens. The Rams ( greatest show on turf) are a potent team, but they had trouble with the PATRIOTS earlier in the season. But a team with Marshall Faulk are a team to be reckoned with. For the PATRIOTS to win, they will need a healthy Brady. Bledsoe, though a class act, can't get it done unfortunately. Go Flying Elvis!!!
        "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

Being that I chose both of the other teams that were playing today, I suppose I don't really care anymore.

However, if I must choose, then I will go with the Patriots.

Just because I can't stand St. Louis. I guess I'm just an underdog fan.
          Attitude is a reflection of leadership.

Comment

My head says the Rams but my heart says PATS!!!

The Rams seem as arrogant as they are talented.

Drew did a nice job and although Brady is no scrambler, he steps up in the pocket much better.

Pats 27 Rams 24 (From my lips to God's ears).
            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Well I grew up a die hard Viking fan and I will always be oine but since they are not in the playoffs I have to go with the IOWA roots and take the Rams for Kurt Warner is a real nice down to earth guy who always has time for his fans. I still remember seeing him taking his wife out for dinner after every home game while he played for the Iowa Barnstormers (Arena football). HE was a nice guy then too.

I will say St Louis by 5 points

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

SpecTheGreek says the Rams will dominate and win by an ungodly number!

Anybody remember when I made my prediction about this years Super Bowl being The Kurt Warner Show? Well if you dont, here it is again. This years Super Bowl is gonna be the Kurt Warner Show!!

Comment

Originally posted by king310:
                  Like I Said before, I'd rather watch paint dry!

:
                  my steelers lost
                  "REMEMBER, COPS ARE YOUR FRIENDS !!"

Comment

I'll be rooting for the Patriots to pull an upset but all logic says it will be the Rams by more than two touchdowns. Why pull for the Pats? I don't know, underdog, never won it, just to keep the Rams from being the dominant team of the time, just because. Will probably watch the game just because it's the Super Bowl & to see what the commercials will be.

Comment

Historically when the NFC wins the stock market and economy goes up. When the AFC wins it goes the other way. GO NFC...Go Rams

That was just on the news tonight.
                      "The view only changes for the lead dog." ~ Sergeant Preston of The Yukon ~

Comment

I think we should all pitch in and buy the referees some bifocals for the next season. Obviously they can't see! Or either they are payed quite well to look the other way. Anybody agree?

Quite a few teams were robbed this year.
                        "To each his own"

Comment

Hmm, did anyone doubt my pick?

GO PAT'S....

Just think, after 9/11, wouldn't it be fitting for the PATRIOTS to be the #1 team in America's #1 sport?

Bledsoe won me over at the end of the 2nd half last week. I hope Brady gets the same treatment... fall down and lose your job.

Thanks for getting us here kid, but we don't need you anymore... Bledsoe is BACK!
                          Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

Yeah with Bledsoe the QB, the point spread will jump up to 21. Though he played decent, he's too slow, takes toooo long to throw the ball and can't throw the short pass as well as Brady. The Patriots offensive game plan is all about short passes, and that is were Brady excels. GO PATRIOTS!!!
                            "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

Actually the Rams didn't have that much trouble with Patriots earlier. The score wasn't indicitive of the actual game. New England couldn't move the ball. One of their touchdowns was a defensive score. And I could be wrong but I think this was also one of the games where Marshall Faulk wasn't playing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5954 users online. 348 members and 5606 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X