300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUUUUUDE!!! (Shield Fans)

Holy S***!!! In the previews for next week, was that Dutch all wigged out killing the women????? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Couldn't tell if that was Dutch or not. The way they piece the scenes from next week together, they don't necessarily have continuity.

What is going to happen with Vic, now that Armadillo has greenlighted him? I predict an all-out, onesided war; Armadillo's next purchase might be a coffin.

And then what about Lem backing out of the money train operation?

I CAN'T WAIT A WEEK! THIS SHOW NEEDS TO BE A DAILY!
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by FLLawdog:
      Holy S***!!! In the previews for next week, was that Dutch all wigged out killing the women????? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

my wife asked the same thing. i said "yeah it sure looked like him" [Eek!]

could be interesting next week.
      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

I am so hooked on the show. I love it! Macky does it like I want to do it, but I know better and have a family to support.
        Fed. Officer

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by HKUSP45:
          Macky does it like I want to do it, but I know better and have a family to support.

You want to be corrupt???

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by PatrickM98:
            quote:
            Originally posted by HKUSP45:
            Macky does it like I want to do it, but I know better and have a family to support.

You want to be corrupt???
            NO...but it's nice to see him smack the **** outta the scumbags that **** him off!! i know a few @$$holes who i'd like to see their faces pressed on a hot stove.

as far as the drug running/money situation...that's a whole different story.
            I'll post, You argue.

Comment

I forgot to watch it. I can't believe I did that.

Comment

great episode.......BUT......

the boombox at the end, i thought it was a bomb .........is it just me? :/
                Luke 3:14
                Then some soldiers asked him [Jesus], "And what should we do?" He replied, "Don't extort money and don't accuse people falsely–be content with your pay."

Comment

The boombox...I didn't think it was a bomb because the producers place music in the scenes pretty dominantly. I thought they were gonna clear it and Armadillo was gonna come from the rear. Or the troops were gonna hit that house.

Next week...someone was grilling a uniform pretty hard. I couldn't see past the right shoulder because of the camera work, but there was a radio cord going up the back. That says that someone inside knows what's happening.

Dutch is on the edge. After the rift between him and Claudette last week, then the one last night. Then he bites Shane's head off and goes on that diatribe about how screwed up society is. The to see a person who looks just like him with a menacing look and a gun.

Talk about loose ends, how about Dani! The nut case animal burier. You know we haven't seen the end of him yet! The Arab woman. Julliene's secret and the eval.

Now Aceveda is about to screw over Vic again. If there was ever a time for the team NOT to pull off something like the money train, it's now.

Things are about to pick up considerably.

Comment

OK, I just watched the promo from the FX site. It was definately Dutch going ape-s***. But, according to the episode synopsis, it says that Vic, Claudette and Dutch are all working the case together and Dutch sides with Vic on how to handle the investigation. Hmmmmm....

Oh, I'm hoping to see Armadillo in an interview situation with Shane...

Shane: "Can I get you anything to drink? How about eat? I could make you a grilled cheek sandwich."

[ 02-05-2003, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: FLLawdog ]

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by spaz:
                      great episode.......BUT......

the boombox at the end, i thought it was a bomb .........is it just me? :/

my wife thought the same thing.
                      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

People could't stand Super Troopers saying it gave LEOs a bad name.

TG
                        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

i thought it was a bomb

i got mistook. watched it again (i have a PVR)

now, i like the depth of each character, shane showing a little heart.....blondie showing a little guts and cathrine sticking to her guns.

and yes.....dutch is either gonna get fired or get whacked, good character but dang......hate to be his kid/wife/neighbor/student. sheesh.
                          Then some soldiers asked him [Jesus], "And what should we do?" He replied, "Don't extort money and don't accuse people falsely–be content with your pay."

Comment

anyone notice vic and ***-invader's relationship is really TIGHT?

i mean, vic straightup said that he let a drug dealer slide to keep drugs out of the schools.

dunno....strange. thoughts?

btw, our city's cheif is leaving the force to go into politics....heh....learned that in my research :/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5359 users online. 314 members and 5045 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X