Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you still touch the tail light of cars?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you still touch the tail light of cars?

http://www.ehow.com/facts_7160567_po..._medium=test16

Do any of you still touch a tail light during a stop?

every single time even if i'm the assisting officer......
    "There is no such thing as too much force to soon" Officer Bumper Morgan

Comment

Call me stupid,and I am when it comes to LE, but what is the reason for touching the tail light/trunk?
      I'm old......that's all.

Comment

uummm I like the way it feels ..... lol.... no just click on the link up there it'll explain it....

Comment

OH GOD not again with this. You guys are going to wake up the Ninja Cows and I will not bail your as- out.
          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

It does make sense if someone runs from a stop.

Comment

I never was trained to touch the tail light. I was trained to touch the trunk/tailgate/quarter panel.
              But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

If by tail light you mean crotch, then yes, I touch my crotch ALOT during traffic stops.
                Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

kc12 same here.... so long as the paint decent/smooth surface... if not the tail light is my secondary....

Comment

JSD73 hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by JSD73 View Post
                      If by tail light you mean crotch, then yes, I touch my crotch ALOT during traffic stops.
                      It says leaving finger prints as a proof, not your DNA sample from your private part!

Comment

Originally posted by ALAnarc308 View Post
                        uummm I like the way it feels ..... lol.... no just click on the link up there it'll explain it....
                        Actually I kind of figured that was the reason but wanted to be sure. Thanks.

Now,I imagine a lot of people know this. Can't that evidence be washed/wiped off fairly easily? I realize most dummies that have been violent towards an LEO aren't going to run right to the car wash,but..........?
                        I'm old......that's all.

Comment

It didn't use to be widely known, but then people started asking that question every other week here on Officer.com.

I was reading post here for a whole year before I found out, lol.
                          There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
                          http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

No sir, I generally hump the trunk.
                            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

How else are you supposed to ward off the cows. I'm not doing the dance and those are the only two proven ways to keep them at bay.
                              The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6335 users online. 261 members and 6074 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X