300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops Shoot Man To Death In His Home For Holding A Golf Club

The one time these guys get the green light to go tazy crazy without fear of 13 minorities filing lawsuits and they choose to use bullets instead?!?

This cant be serious is it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFEHlkr0lHs

Did you even watch the video? Not exactly 1080p, is it? And no story to go with the video? Why did you even post this?
    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

The joys of being a web developer is that you get to test your product before implementation. If you get stuck over a piece of code, you can sit back, drink your Starbucks and noodle it through. Nobody comes around a dark corner backlit in silhouette with a weapon in their hand and you have a split second to decide if you are going to die or not.

Comment

The man wasn't shot to death for holding a golf club.

The man was shot to death because he chose to come around a corner holding an object above his head in a threatening pose. From his posture, I'd say he fully intended to use the club as a weapon. The police announced their presence a couple times. He chose to come running around the corner with the club (if that is what it really is, I can't tell).

Also, as for the notion of using a taser. The first guys through the door aren't armed with tasers. The officers up front had to make a split second decision. Based on the video caption, the state is fine with the officer's actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Azaz View Post
          The one time these guys get the green light to go tazy crazy without fear of 13 minorities filing lawsuits and they choose to use bullets instead?!?

His choice to leap around a corner holding a golf club like it's a gun.

Comment

I knew it was a golf club, but it looked pretty sword-like to me.

Comment

I thought it was a sword too. You can clearly hear the police yelling, "Police...search warrant!"

Comment

Just show why people should never trust the police how , trigger happy cowboys. my heart goes out to his poor family god speed brother.
                Really? Yet you joined this forum? I have always wondered about people like you and I would hope you wouldn't mind answering my question honestly.

What happened in your life that made you a Troll? Do you wake up and decide your going to go on a certain website and do your best to bait people into an argument?

Does that make you feel better about yourself?

Is your life that boring? Again I'm curious and just asking a question based on your post. You have 10 posts and joined officer.com yet you have a very negative feeling toward the Police.

Look at my signature your buddy who posted this is with me daily on this forum.
                Last edited by jcioccke; 01-13-2011, 05:58 AM.
                MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDO2010
                  Just show why people should never trust the police how , trigger happy cowboys. my heart goes out to his poor family god speed brother.
                  Well, from now on, we'll make sure that we announce the presence of POLICE in 60 different languages (and hope that the perp understands at least one of them), bring in super soakers and nerf guns. OH and we'll also ask for the permission to shoot with pretty please at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDO2010
                    Just show why people should never trust the police how , trigger happy cowboys. my heart goes out to his poor family God speed brother.
                    This idiot is still around?
                    I thought all you liberals are suppose to be better educated than the rest of us? Didn't they teach you to capitalize the the first letter in the first word of every sentence? Also the "G" in "God" should always be capitalized. What do you mean by "...police how , trigger...?"
                    I could under stand if someone did not agree with the officers' actions in the video but to tell people to "never trust the police?" We can debate differences of opinions.
                    Do you really work in the law enforcement industry and believe that crap?

Comment

That is not even an actual video, it is a re-enactment.

Comment

I think you screwed up the spelling of your screen name. Isn't it supposed to be spelled......***??!!
                        Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog4907 View Post
                          I think you screwed up the spelling of your screen name. Isn't it supposed to be spelled......***??!!
                          I know of the perfect bullets for such things
                          Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water.

Comment

Tell you what Azaz, I start hitting you over the head with a golf club and we'll see how long you live. Deal?
                            \

Comment

You can't be serious?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2413 users online. 157 members and 2256 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X