300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man dies as online chat pals look on

IDIOT!!! and the ones that egged him on should have the $h!t kicked outta them too.

http://www.arizonarepublic.com/news/articles/0204weboverdose.html

Brandon Vedas was dying from an overdose of prescription drugs.

And some people watching on a Web cam hooked to the computer in his Phoenix home were urging him to take more.

"That's not much," one person wrote as Brandon, 21, listed the drugs he had swallowed. "Eat more."
    I'll post, You argue.

This guy wasn't too bright, but the goobers watching him should have at least called EMS from a payphone. I don't see how anyone could watch someone killing themselves.
    RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

About as f'ing sharp as a bag full of marbles. Natural selection, my friends...natural selection.

[ 02-04-2003, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: FLLawdog ]

Comment

I wish natural selection worked a little faster at times, maybe at birth.

In the past, I've identified 5 and 6 year olds that I thought were going to amount to no good. They didn't fail me.
        RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

It sounds like he was on IRC, Internet Relay Chat. I've been there before and left because of the weirdos. I can defintely see something like that happening. I got mad because thay just kept trying and trying to cut my connection. I fought back for a long time and my proudest day was when I was able to go in and chat without having my connection cut. My firewall went wild with all the people trying to disconnect me from IRC. These are people that don't have lives. When they finally saw they couldn't get to me, they left me alone. But there are some extremly mean and sick people on the chat lines. That's why I quit going to them.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Mitzi1:
            But there are some extremly mean and sick people on the chat lines. That's why I quit going to them.

yes there are... and on forums too. there are wackos everywhere. and people who think the only way to be funny is to offend somebody else...

but those chatters are sicker than that poor kid... he obviously had serious problems. they could have done something to help.

[ 02-04-2003, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Jellybean, I could not have said it better.

Comment

[Actual Chat Transcript]

[ 02-05-2003, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: John Sharp ]

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Evnings:
                  This guy wasn't too bright, but the goobers watching him should have at least called EMS from a payphone. I don't see how anyone could watch someone killing themselves.

I am sure someone would have called, but they would have lost their dial up connection.

I can't believe how sick some people are. I guess some people think the internet is a fantasy world.
                  Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5395 users online. 301 members and 5094 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X