X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artie
    replied
    9-11,
    Any child knows what to say when they are telling the truth. Put yourself in the place of Michael Jackson. If someone made this claim against you, would you give that person millions of dollars to be quiet, or would you use millions of dollars to prove your innocence? No other children have come forward, I would contend, because of the same reason put forward. He has money. Yes, I am emotive about this subject. I have always been emotive about subjects where little children are victimised and abused.

[ 02-13-2003, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: Artie ]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I guess there was no chance the kid was coached huh Artie? I mean, millions of dollars at stake and he just happens to know what to say and how to say it? Wild coincidence. Not other children have come forward in many many years. How come? You have your opinion of the man, it just happens to be wrong. Your comments about him using child fund raising to come into contact with potential victims could get you in a lot of trouble. You may have the right to say it in one context, on another, if it's untrue and you purport it to be true, be ready for the consequences. There are very little facts to suuport your statements, you seem to be getting a little emotive which is unlike you.

Leave a comment:

• spo0k
    replied
    I have to say I agree with some of you. After watching that interview I felt more that he was just freakin weird rather than a child molester. He seems to truly believe that he is a child, and didn't we all have sleep-overs when we were kids?

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm probably not going to let my kids stay with him, but think about this. Would anyone be this freaked out if he was a female artist letting female children sleep in their bed? Hell my 6 year old daughter sleeps in bed with my wife every time I'm at work, and I know for a fact I'm not alone in this..

Leave a comment:

• Artie
    replied
    9-11,
    Just so that you can make an informed decision as to what Michael Jackson is or is not, here is the link to the Smoking Gun which has published the statement that the 13 year old Califoria boy made that cost Michael Jackson so much money to hush up. Declaration of J Chandler

Let me quote a little:
    "The next step was when Michael put his tongue in my mouth. I told him that I did not like that. Michael Jackson started crying. He said that there was nothing wrong with it. He said, just because most people believe something is wrong does't make it so.

Michael told me that another of his young friends would kiss him with an open mouth and would let Michael Jackson put his tongue in his mouth. Michael Jackson said that I did not love him as much as this other friend."

I am not going to print the rest of the statement as it is graphic in itself and is up to the other members as to whether or not they wish to read it. But, just the conversation above is what I would call typical preditory paedophilia. He takes a immature child and his family for trips around America, buys them presents from stores that would normally be closed, gains the confidence of not only the children, but the parent of the child, and, when the child rejects his advances, tells the child that another child loves him more. What does the child think, "maybe if I don't do what Michael wants, even though I don't like it, he wont give me these presents, wont take me on these great trips".

In response to the Smoking Gun publishing this statement, Michael has been reported to be disappointed that confidentiality was broken.

Cheeze

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Artie:
    9-11,
    It is also not an offence to have sex with your first cousin, but you don't see me doing it.

Well, I guess you know your first cousin better than we do! [Wink]

Sorry, Artie, "The Devil Made Me Do It!" (as Flip Wilson used to say.)

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    I am so freaking sick of hearing about Michael Freaking Jackson! One of the first things on the Toady er Today show this morning, they said they were going to be doing something else with this "story." I just turned the freaking TV off.

Leave a comment:

• Artie
    replied
    9-11,
    If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck, chances are that it is a duck.

If it is an adult male, and it sleeps with children that are not his own, and does not feel that it is unusual or inappropriate, then there is a good chance that he is a paedophile. Don't give me that crap about him sleeping on the floor when the kids come to sleep over. It is just crap.

There are millions of people who were mentally abused during their childhood, but most of them do not like hopping into bed with young male children.

If he was not guilty of the child abuse allegation that was looming over him, he had enough money to get the best lawyers to represent him. No one pays off someone to not give evidence if they are not guilty of the crime. And the figure is reported to be multi-millions. No wonder some warped parents allow their children into his custody. They hope that their children will in some way inherit some of Michael's money.

As for him raising millions of dollars for child welfare groups, it is another way for him to come into contact with potential victims.

It may not be a crime in this country to sleep with a child who is not your own. Maybe it should be.

It is also not an offence to have sex with your first cousin, but you don't see me doing it.

Leave a comment:

• SpecOpsWarrior
    replied
    "The facts are he has never had charges brought vs him, or been convicted or any crime, or successfully sued for any incident involving a child."

When the original allegations of child abuse came forward in 1993, Michael got on MTV live and proclaimed his innocence and vowed that he would fight the charges and clear his name! Then he payed his accuser an "undisclosed amount of money" and the child refused to testify in court!

While you're right when you state that he has never been charged or successfully sued over his conduct with children, it's only because he opened his wallet to buy his way out of trouble!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Come on Artie you can do better than that. I believe in the US Constitution and that critical tenet of law, "innocent until proven guiity". You know, the one Australia has removed through its RBT and knife search legislation.

Everything you read/hear/watch about Mr Jackson is supplied by the media who thrive on extreme and controversy. You cannot seriously contend that the makers of this documentary did not have an ulterior motive? I do not doubt Jackson has some strange ways and is probably mentally ill, due to abuse as a child.

The facts are he has never had charges brought vs him, or been convicted or any crime, or successfully sued for any incident involving a child. He in fact does raise millions of dollars for children's welfare groups. He is a man trapped in a child's body. It may not be acceptable to society to sleep with a child who is not your own, but neither is it a crime. (Not even in your country mate).

Leave a comment:

• Artie
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by 9-11:
    Innocent until proven guilty Artie...

And I suppose you believe in Santa Clause because no one has proved he does not exist.

[ 02-10-2003, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: Artie ]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Innocent until proven guilty Artie...
    He was abused by his father as a child, has raised millions for children's charities, practically ran the US Band Aid effort, and has never been charged with any crime let alone convicted. He is a boy in a man's body, it is all innocent.

Leave a comment:

• ateamer
    replied
    He is definitely a child molester. No adult has that kind of fascination with little boys without molesting them. He needs to be locked up, soon, forever.

Leave a comment:

• DMS 525
    replied
    I never could stand him, even when he was young, singing with his brothers in the Jackson 5. Judging by the way he sang and acted, I always thought he wished he was a girl!

That man(at least biologically) is definitely off his rocker. He has no business having anything to do with any children. Otherwise, let him live in his kiddie palace, playing with expensive toys and a chimp!

I miss the comic strip "Bloom County." They used to slam him left and right. Wonder what they would be saying now?

Leave a comment:

• jellybean40
    replied
    I dont care if he meant to drop the baby or not, if your neighbor was hanging their baby out an upstairs window (let ALONE one that high!), they would be reported and investigated, i bet. Jacko gets special treatment, i feel.

Same as if a man in your neighborhood was sleeping on the floor of his bedroom, while little boys he "befriended" were sleeping in his bed. dont you think people would want him checked out??

i agree michael is sick, but it doesnt mean he should get away with whatever is going on. seeing that little boy with his head on micheal's shoulder was sickening to me. that kid wasnt a baby, he was a TEEN.

Leave a comment:

• shrill
    replied
    I agree that there's not enough evidence for us to say he's a molester. Do we get to believe the worst about people because we can't understand where they're coming from? If he's unusal I'd guess it has to do with the fact that he grew up so wealthy and famous. The money alone would make most people weird. I can understand peoples concern but to act as though he absolutely is a child molester is unfair. It seems that most people want to believe that he's a pervert. Maybe that's easier than trying to understand someone who is so different from the rest of us.
    I also feel that the "baby dangling" incident was blown out of proportion. That was a risky and irresponsible thing to do but I doubt he was contemplating tossing his child down in front of a large crowd. He seemed nervous and hell I can see how having hundreds of people yelling at you would make you a bit edgy. Maybe it was as simple as a momentary lapse in judgement?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3784 users online. 234 members and 3550 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X