X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:
    Originally posted by Artie:
    9-11,
    It is also not an offence to have sex with your first cousin, but you don't see me doing it.

Well, I guess you know your first cousin better than we do! [Wink]

Sorry, Artie, "The Devil Made Me Do It!" (as Flip Wilson used to say.)
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

9-11,
      Just so that you can make an informed decision as to what Michael Jackson is or is not, here is the link to the Smoking Gun which has published the statement that the 13 year old Califoria boy made that cost Michael Jackson so much money to hush up. Declaration of J Chandler

Let me quote a little:
      "The next step was when Michael put his tongue in my mouth. I told him that I did not like that. Michael Jackson started crying. He said that there was nothing wrong with it. He said, just because most people believe something is wrong does't make it so.

Michael told me that another of his young friends would kiss him with an open mouth and would let Michael Jackson put his tongue in his mouth. Michael Jackson said that I did not love him as much as this other friend."

I am not going to print the rest of the statement as it is graphic in itself and is up to the other members as to whether or not they wish to read it. But, just the conversation above is what I would call typical preditory paedophilia. He takes a immature child and his family for trips around America, buys them presents from stores that would normally be closed, gains the confidence of not only the children, but the parent of the child, and, when the child rejects his advances, tells the child that another child loves him more. What does the child think, "maybe if I don't do what Michael wants, even though I don't like it, he wont give me these presents, wont take me on these great trips".

In response to the Smoking Gun publishing this statement, Michael has been reported to be disappointed that confidentiality was broken.

Cheeze
      "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Comment

I have to say I agree with some of you. After watching that interview I felt more that he was just freakin weird rather than a child molester. He seems to truly believe that he is a child, and didn't we all have sleep-overs when we were kids?

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm probably not going to let my kids stay with him, but think about this. Would anyone be this freaked out if he was a female artist letting female children sleep in their bed? Hell my 6 year old daughter sleeps in bed with my wife every time I'm at work, and I know for a fact I'm not alone in this..

Comment

I guess there was no chance the kid was coached huh Artie? I mean, millions of dollars at stake and he just happens to know what to say and how to say it? Wild coincidence. Not other children have come forward in many many years. How come? You have your opinion of the man, it just happens to be wrong. Your comments about him using child fund raising to come into contact with potential victims could get you in a lot of trouble. You may have the right to say it in one context, on another, if it's untrue and you purport it to be true, be ready for the consequences. There are very little facts to suuport your statements, you seem to be getting a little emotive which is unlike you.

Comment

9-11,
            Any child knows what to say when they are telling the truth. Put yourself in the place of Michael Jackson. If someone made this claim against you, would you give that person millions of dollars to be quiet, or would you use millions of dollars to prove your innocence? No other children have come forward, I would contend, because of the same reason put forward. He has money. Yes, I am emotive about this subject. I have always been emotive about subjects where little children are victimised and abused.

[ 02-13-2003, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: Artie ]
            "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5202 users online. 277 members and 4925 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X