Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debbie Rowe could not have cared less. I agree, the children look white, not black. You would think with 3 children, one of them would look Arfeican American.
    I just can't belieev the hospital let him take that baby when she was only minutes old. That poor thing....not checked out for breathing problems, nothing, riding home with her freakish father <shiver>. I can't believe the police did not intervene.
    I pray the authorties will get involved. He is just TOO weird.

Comment

and what's up with the masks? Those poor kids can't be anywhere in public without them.... creepy !!!
      Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

The masks are going to conceal their identity so that the kids are not abducted. But...you see, whacko jacko doesn't realize that yes, their identity is concealed but the masks are a dead giveaway. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

I think one of the biggest problems in the world today is that if you want to become a doctor or an airline pilot, you have to be a pretty intelligent person, and pass a lot of tough exams!

But, if you want to take on the toughest job in the world, that is of a parent, all it takes is one night, or in Michael Jacksons case. Money!

I don't think he should be allowed to have children at all. And shame on the parents who let their kids "sleep-over"!
          "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people
          fear the government, there is tyranny."
          -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I feel really sad after watching the interview. I believe Michael is one sick puppy! But I don't think he is a child molester. I think the interviewer tried to make things seem and look worse then what they really were. But what do we expect out of the media? The media try's to twist things, make us see things from their view point. Michael had a terrible childhood, well he didn't really have a childhood, he was abused by his father, and now he's trying to live a childhood he never had. He's a little boy with too much money and in need of some serious help. I can understand why he would rather surround himself with children, they love him, they don't see anything wrong with him, and they don't criticize him for the way he looks or acts.

Comment

I agree that there's not enough evidence for us to say he's a molester. Do we get to believe the worst about people because we can't understand where they're coming from? If he's unusal I'd guess it has to do with the fact that he grew up so wealthy and famous. The money alone would make most people weird. I can understand peoples concern but to act as though he absolutely is a child molester is unfair. It seems that most people want to believe that he's a pervert. Maybe that's easier than trying to understand someone who is so different from the rest of us.
              I also feel that the "baby dangling" incident was blown out of proportion. That was a risky and irresponsible thing to do but I doubt he was contemplating tossing his child down in front of a large crowd. He seemed nervous and hell I can see how having hundreds of people yelling at you would make you a bit edgy. Maybe it was as simple as a momentary lapse in judgement?

Comment

I dont care if he meant to drop the baby or not, if your neighbor was hanging their baby out an upstairs window (let ALONE one that high!), they would be reported and investigated, i bet. Jacko gets special treatment, i feel.

Same as if a man in your neighborhood was sleeping on the floor of his bedroom, while little boys he "befriended" were sleeping in his bed. dont you think people would want him checked out??

i agree michael is sick, but it doesnt mean he should get away with whatever is going on. seeing that little boy with his head on micheal's shoulder was sickening to me. that kid wasnt a baby, he was a TEEN.
                "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I never could stand him, even when he was young, singing with his brothers in the Jackson 5. Judging by the way he sang and acted, I always thought he wished he was a girl!

That man(at least biologically) is definitely off his rocker. He has no business having anything to do with any children. Otherwise, let him live in his kiddie palace, playing with expensive toys and a chimp!

I miss the comic strip "Bloom County." They used to slam him left and right. Wonder what they would be saying now?
                  Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

He is definitely a child molester. No adult has that kind of fascination with little boys without molesting them. He needs to be locked up, soon, forever.
                    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty Artie...
                      He was abused by his father as a child, has raised millions for children's charities, practically ran the US Band Aid effort, and has never been charged with any crime let alone convicted. He is a boy in a man's body, it is all innocent.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by 9-11:
                        Innocent until proven guilty Artie...

And I suppose you believe in Santa Clause because no one has proved he does not exist.

[ 02-10-2003, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: Artie ]
                        "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Comment

Come on Artie you can do better than that. I believe in the US Constitution and that critical tenet of law, "innocent until proven guiity". You know, the one Australia has removed through its RBT and knife search legislation.

Everything you read/hear/watch about Mr Jackson is supplied by the media who thrive on extreme and controversy. You cannot seriously contend that the makers of this documentary did not have an ulterior motive? I do not doubt Jackson has some strange ways and is probably mentally ill, due to abuse as a child.

The facts are he has never had charges brought vs him, or been convicted or any crime, or successfully sued for any incident involving a child. He in fact does raise millions of dollars for children's welfare groups. He is a man trapped in a child's body. It may not be acceptable to society to sleep with a child who is not your own, but neither is it a crime. (Not even in your country mate).

Comment

"The facts are he has never had charges brought vs him, or been convicted or any crime, or successfully sued for any incident involving a child."

When the original allegations of child abuse came forward in 1993, Michael got on MTV live and proclaimed his innocence and vowed that he would fight the charges and clear his name! Then he payed his accuser an "undisclosed amount of money" and the child refused to testify in court!

While you're right when you state that he has never been charged or successfully sued over his conduct with children, it's only because he opened his wallet to buy his way out of trouble!

Comment

9-11,
                              If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck, chances are that it is a duck.

If it is an adult male, and it sleeps with children that are not his own, and does not feel that it is unusual or inappropriate, then there is a good chance that he is a paedophile. Don't give me that crap about him sleeping on the floor when the kids come to sleep over. It is just crap.

There are millions of people who were mentally abused during their childhood, but most of them do not like hopping into bed with young male children.

If he was not guilty of the child abuse allegation that was looming over him, he had enough money to get the best lawyers to represent him. No one pays off someone to not give evidence if they are not guilty of the crime. And the figure is reported to be multi-millions. No wonder some warped parents allow their children into his custody. They hope that their children will in some way inherit some of Michael's money.

As for him raising millions of dollars for child welfare groups, it is another way for him to come into contact with potential victims.

It may not be a crime in this country to sleep with a child who is not your own. Maybe it should be.

It is also not an offence to have sex with your first cousin, but you don't see me doing it.
                              "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Comment

I am so freaking sick of hearing about Michael Freaking Jackson! One of the first things on the Toady er Today show this morning, they said they were going to be doing something else with this "story." I just turned the freaking TV off.
                                6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5106 users online. 283 members and 4823 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X