Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one of the top productions of Hollywood. Michael Jackson aka Wacko Jacko, who should be on a sex offenders registry. And the media luuuuuuurve it! G-d bless the media! Where would we be without Hollywood?!
    Never, Never, Never Give Up!
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I've watched 19 minutes of this so far and I can tell you EXACTLY where Michael went wrong:

He said that he was referred to as a "41 year old midget", well, now he's a 44 year old child. Bingo! He has a major psychological problem stemming from that and he actually thinks he's a child, deserving of living like one after all these years. He's got serious problems. Does he rape kids? I don't know, I am seriously leaning toward the fact that he actually thinks he's one of THEM. His mind looks like it's going backward instead of aging like a normal adult. Think about it, a 4 year old child would probably be dangling a baby from a balcony too if he were made into a 4 year old parent. And to say the baby liked it? He said WEEEE!! Oh please.....

Michael Jackson is like a child parent. God help those children.........

I dunno...anyone else have a take on what they've seen so far?

[ 02-06-2003, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]
      "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

I'm switching back and forth, trying to watch it. truthfully, i cant look at his face. between the creepy color and makeup, and that nose, he gives me the heebies.

I do think that he thinks he's a kid, i also think he's sick. as in mentally ill and needs help. i guess i should pity him.

and he's still a huge star in other countries, i think. even tho nobody here buys his stuff anymore.
        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

He's seriously mentally ill. He used to walk around holding baby dolls because he wanted children so bad. He was badly psychologically and emotionally abused by his father. But he PREFERS to be with children. He is simply arrested in child. I creeped out when he said he grabbed his daughter in the delivery room and raced home with her before she was even cleaned off. He cleaned her up at home. I was just horrified.
          He wants to adopt 2 children from each continent. He says he does sleep in bed with children and they wake up at dawn and go in a hot air balloon.
          I THINK his hair may be a wig. He SWEARS he has had only 2 plastic surgeries on his nose. The rest he SAYS is truly just him.
          He is a child with a LOT of money. A scary child.
          He has Neverland and sees himself as Peter Pan. He desperately needs help.

Comment

God, how sad.

i felt so sorry for his poor kids by the end of it, i could have cried. when he was feeding that poor baby with the veil on it, and his legs jumping up and down. he didnt even know how to hold it. i know that, and i'm not even a "kid person."

he needs medication and therapy, among other things.
            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

The journalist said they were mobbed at one time and Jackson got so excited by it, the JOURNALIST had to go back and get his son who was just helplessly standing there with no one even caring about him. The journalist was extremely disturbed. He said that, to see Jackson, even the FBI would have to get an appointment. He buys all this crazy stuff then tires of it. The man is 44 years old but truly *arrested* in child. He even talked like one. He acted like a child when he had some underpriveledged children there, going, "Me too, I want one!" when the kids were getting snowcones. It was simply bizarre and I have no doubt his relationship with children is totally inappropiate. He said the children sleep in his bed and he sleeps on the floor and this is done with parents permission. The parents stay in a guest unit in Neverland. Not for any amount of money would I let my child do that!
              One child supposedly had cancer but he is pronounced cured now. He was one that slept in Jacksons bedroom with his parnts permission. Jackson prefers the company of children.
              And when he sat there and said he had only TWO plastic surgeries, that's when I knew the man is seriously demented!

Comment

Awww...I feel bad for him, I really do. I could tell just by how he was talking that almost all of his behavior stems from his abusive childhood. I think he has a fascination with children because he wants to "fix" what happened to him when he was younger or "live through them" if you will. He really needs professional help so he can deal with his issues. Poor guy [Frown]
                Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

There were times I felt sorry for him too. Each of us has the child we were in us, the adult we are and the parents we had in us. It's supposed to be a balancing act. The child is us is the one that has fun. The parent in us is the one that might gently try to show someone where they are wrong. But we are supposed to have mostly adult in us. Jacksons went out of wack. He has mostly child in him, very little adult and almost no parent in him. You truly are looking at a 44 year old man with the emotional level of a 10 year old. He is truly arrested in child. And he's a very rich child. Seeing him in that store where he spent 5 million dollars reminded me of a spoiled kid in a candy store who could buy the store if he wanted to.
                  If you watch Jackson, he baby talks and speaks like a child. He prefers his company be children. I think the only adult interaction he has is maybe with his lawyer, accountant and bodyguards. And when the child is really bad in him, he forgets his own children. And they must ALWAYS be veiled or masked in public. Watching him try to feed that poor baby THROUGH it's veil had the journalist so frustrated. He tried to help him but Jackson felt it was totally normal to feed the child through the veil.
                  He now has 3 children and plans on more.
                  Michael Jackson is a 44 year old child. He desperattely needs help and it would take years to undo whatever made him this way. It's all so insane. We recently went to get some therapy to help with our sons condition and had to stop going because we could no longer afford it. Jackson could afford the best therapist in the world but he will never look for help on his own.
                  His special may backfire on him if Child Protective Services is strong enough. I saw emotional abuse of his children and it is not a good environment they live in. I doubt anything would be done but those children should be taken from him. It's not a normal life they lead. They will even tell you they don't have a Mommy when they do.

[ 02-07-2003, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

Comment

I completely believe the interviewer when he says that Jackson is on the verge of not being able to cop with getting old and being a "has been". I think that pretty soon it will be emotional breakdown time and it probably won't be pretty. He'll probably revert from a child to an infant and play "make believe" that he is the baby and his kids are his parents. Someone should step in and force help upon this man before something goes drastically wrong concerning those innocent children. Not necessarily physical, but mental abuse.
                    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

That "whirling" sound we all heard a few years back was Elvis spinning in his grave because Jacko married his daughter.

Comment

i couldn't bear to watch this interview. after just looking at the guy for a minute i'm repulsed, let alone watch him for 1 or 2 hours.

my son watched it and said it was actually funny (in a pathetic way).

fame, fortune, and talent -- and in the end it don't make a DAMN bit of difference in the real world.
                        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

I feel really sorry for him too. I don't know if I believe that he's a molester. Could it be that he honestly is different and we can't understand it? But dooes he really expect anyone to believe that those kids are his biological children? High school biology is enough education to know that that is impossible.

Comment

It's possible. He IS a male but it was probably done in vitro. Jackson is a sad person, very mentally ill. He's 44 yet buys toys that cost him millions. He is 44 but is on the emotional level of a 10 year old. He is one of the children he talks about.

Comment

Michael Jackson would be the type of parent to let his children hang over the MacDonald's divider and drool on other customer's food. In his fantasy world, all kids should be able to do whatever they want.

I couldn't resist...

Comment

I dont believe they're his biological kids. Remember, he's african-american down there under the dye/bleach job...

I also dont believe he should be allowed to be a parent to more kids, with what we now know and have seen. And the mother of that baby was SICK to have let him take it home with the placenta on and have her never get to bond with it. I guess it's all about money with the mothers of the kids. The whole thing is sick sick sick...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4571 users online. 252 members and 4319 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X