Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel Agency plans nude flight - Would you go? :)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Agency plans nude flight - Would you go? :)

Would any of you book a seat without hesitation!!!

Travel agency plans nude flight

MIAMI (AP) - Lost luggage won't exactly be a problem on this flight. An adult travel agency that specializes in clothing-optional vacations has chartered a 172-seat Boeing 727 for a flight from Miami to Cancun in May. Once the plane reaches its cruising altitude, passengers will be invited to disrobe.

The travel agency, Castaways Travel of Spring, Texas, is touting the trip as the world's first flight for nude passengers. The crew will be dressed and the temperature inside the plane's cabin will be regulated to accommodate the nudists, says Castaways co-owner Jim Bailey.

"People are looking for stress relief," Bailey says. "In a nudist environment, everyone is the same."

The travellers will stay at a nudist resort for a week, then return to Miami on May 10. Rooms start at $910 US weekly, plus $499 for the flight, according to the company's Web site.

Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Kathleen Bergen says there are no regulations specifically banning nudity aboard an aircraft.

"It's not a safety issue," Bergen says.

Some issues are being addressed, however - no hot drinks or food will be served to nude passengers, who will be asked to keep a towel between themselves and the plane seat.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2003/02/02/19653-ap.html

[ 02-03-2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: wonderwoman ]

quote:
    Originally posted by wonderwoman:
    "Some issues are being addressed, however - no hot drinks or food will be served to nude passengers, who will be asked to keep a towel between themselves and the plane seat. "

Now honestly.... would you really want to sit on a chair that had some naked guy with his crusty towel as the only thing between him and the seat?

I THINK NOT. (*looks around for the barf smiley face*) [Eek!]
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Gak.. and double gak!

and i dont want to see anybody's flesh jiggling around on an airplane either

[ 02-04-2003, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

yanno how nasty it would be if they forget to shave?
        Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by jellybean40:
          Gak.. and double gak!

and i dont want to see anybody's flesh jiggling around on an airplane either

I hope they don
          Walk slow, Talk low, and Don't say Too Much.

Comment

ONLY if i could pick and choose WHO i fly with.

other than that, all bets are off.

i do NOT need to be sitting next so some fat fart who needs a complete back hair removal or a bunch of women who just came back from a Helen Thomas lookalike contest. [Eek!] [Eek!]

I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Hmmm, Nick, thinking about what you said, perhaps there is some merit in setting up this flight as a rehabilitation program for perps. Put him in the middle of 2 woman as you describe!

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by wonderwoman:
                Hmmm, Nick, thinking about what you said, perhaps there is some merit in setting up this flight as a rehabilitation program for perps. Put him in the middle of 2 woman as you describe!

he'd end up going gay i think!!! [Eek!]
                I'll post, You argue.

Comment

This sounds like trouble in the making.
                  Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

[i]I hope they don

Comment

We are looking at going down to Cancun in May or June. Wonder what the inflight movie will be? No, don't think so.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4209 users online. 195 members and 4014 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X