300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sovereign Citizens and Law Enforcement

These are tips for LEO for what the vid refers to as "Sovereigns" who killed these two LEOs, and according to vid, many others. I'm sure the LEOs here have seen this vid. I don't know the accuracy as to the extent of how common these groups are, but there's no doubt they are a danger to LE and citizen alike.

- Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Thanks for posting this. We have some of these guys in our area. While they have not been violent yet, we are very cautious when dealing with them.

Comment

Damn good video.
      We have a couple sovereign folks just north of me, in a little excluded mountain town called Reserve. They're usually the militia type, but they often cooperate with local law enforcement. Either way, you still catch the FBI keeping an eye on them.

Comment

Excellent video. Thanks for the link. I have forwarded to our unit and will use it in training.
        David Bailey Photography | Bailey Tactical

sigpic

"Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor satan shudders and says oh hell he's awake!"

Comment

Good God another crazy group of people, maybe they should flee our country like bleedblk&silver did. If people don't like our government they are most welcome to leave and I wish they would. Sad that for the lost lives and glad I didn't have to hear their last breaths, I am still not over that horrid video I saw on here.
          It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Truly horrible and scary people! They need to be weeded out.

I really wish they would call these types of people some kind of militant, para-military organization, whatever, rather than right wing extremists. It might seem like a small issue to some but it's all too easy to broad brush those who have firm right wing views but are law abiding citizens with these wackos.

Comment

Damn, that's scary that these nutjobs think they're at war with us.

Comment

There are a bunch of web sites about these fools. They recognize the sheriff as the only law enforcement official with any real authority over them. I guess that makes me somewhat safer.........I just hope they stay out of So Cal. It's crazy how they don't think federal reserve notes are real money but they will sue you and demand to be paid with federal reserve notes. They will also file crazy lawsuits against cops just to tie them up in court over bogus crap. They have something called a PSQ (public servant questionaire) that they say a cop has to have filled out before asking any questions per the Constitution. That PSQ asks things like the cops home address. They're a bunch of nutjob oxygen thieves.
                God made perfect cops.......The rest he put in cars.

Comment

Have to be careful with that bogus paperwork too. They'll occasionally sneak actual statutes into their crap.
                  Sort through 50 pages of bull crap, to look for a sentence of truth.

Comment

These nutjobs are also in the middle of NY too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVXYM...eature=related

""The problem that most spiritualists face in modern society is that the status quo for dress and conduct is set by heathens and atheist, to be sinful and exploitable. As a matter of fact, every successful corporation in the world uses some kind of hieroglyphic or magic to evoke feelings of affection for their business or products, which equates to Idolatry. Even the police badges and corporate seals are idols containing pieces of "sacred geometry" and hieroglyphics. This problem extends even into the Ithaca Township whose economy is run by retired beatniks, dropouts and hippys." Stated J.M. Sovereign: Godsent, Professor of Law and author of the Sovereign Citizen's Handbook"

Oh yes, these people are NUTJOBS!
                    Last edited by LINY; 11-27-2010, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Yeah,

We received a good deal of training in the Academy on these nutjobs as there are many militia groups in Upstate NY.

McVeigh spent some time with them.

-V

Comment

Sad, RIP

One of the original articles written on the incident: West Memphis police shooting: Suspects Jerry, Joseph Kane
                        Not everyone wanting to discuss an issue has an agenda, some people just enjoy the debate.

Comment

Looked like some good tips in that vid for the LEO to recognize these types early, so that could save lives no doubt. I'm sure an officer unready and untrained, might be confused by some BS piece of paper, etc, shoved at him, and fail to see the possible warning signs.
                          - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

CA POST has a great training video on about Sov. citizens and other domestic terrorists. One of the biggest problems beside the use of violence is the filling of false liens and other bogus forms. In California this is a crime (Felony).
                            I worked at our county building, when our budget was fat and they paid for deputies to be assigned to counties buildings, and I spoke to the County Clerk Recorder about these guys, he was already aware of the problem, but judging by the video and the countless articles I have read, many Clerk-Recorders are not.
                            Go talk to your local DA and who wer is in charge of filling liens in your county and set up a plan for when these guys try to come and file this stuff.
                            semper destravit

Comment

Sad, very sad.

RIP, Officers!

For the rest of you LEOs still on patrol......please be careful.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4803 users online. 299 members and 4504 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X