300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I need some alone time!"

A topless woman who was masturbating in a hotel parking lot is facing a weapons charge after Illinois cops investigating her auto eroticism discovered a loaded pistol in her vehicle.

A Naperville cop responding to an unrelated call spotted Vikki Myers, 44, in a van outside the Red Roof Inn. After initially claiming that she was changing clothes, Myers admitted to pleasuring herself in the vehicle, according to police.

That admission may have been prompted by a police officer’s discovery of what an officer described as “adult items that were used for self-pleasuring.”

In addition to copping to the vehicular masturbation, Myers told cops that that there was a loaded 9mm Sig Sauer handgun in the car, a weapon for which she did not have a state-issued Firearm Owners Identification card. Myers, pictured in the above mug shot, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm.

It appears that Myers, who was staying at the hotel with her three children, had retired to her 2002 Chrysler van for some alone time.

Her expression in the mugshot looks somehow . . . relieved.

--
    Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, RR.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

A little time spent on fixing up her hair, add some makeup & eyeliner......and.......well, a few beers......maybe she might make a guy look twice. LOL!

Okay everybody; have a safe and happy Thanksgiving Day!!

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

I suspect she will never tell an officer in Illinois she has a gun again.

Comment

Its not that she had a gun it was that she didn't have the permit for the gun.
            It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

I don't know the laws there but it sounds like she could have legally owned it with the state issued card? Shouldn't have to but it is what it is. I can't imagine why she couldn't have been a bit more discrete, musta been an emergency.

Comment

Had she only covered herself, a normally law-abiding citizen would not be made the fodder for jokes and ridicule.

That's too bad, but I'm thinking a little compassion, empathy, and understanding might have gone a long way in this incident.

I hope the arresting officer got to handle every single bit of this call, including placing her three kids into protective custody, writing up the impound and accounting for every bit of their excess personal property (luggage - as trhey were staying in a motel). I like it when cops see to the minute details of their arrests from start to finish.
                Last edited by Kieth M.; 11-25-2010, 08:43 AM.
                "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaGuy
                  Too bad she has no Second Amendment in the Republik of Illinoiz... That state could blow up for all I care... I dont condone masturbating her her car, and I do advocate her having a handgun for her personal protection.

IndianaGuy
                  hmmm..... She needed a permit to carry it concealed. Since she didn't have a permit, it was a felony.

You probably don't realize this, but you're that guy IndianGuy.... You're that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post

A topless woman who was masturbating in a hotel parking lot is facing a weapons charge after Illinois cops investigating her auto eroticism discovered a loaded pistol in her vehicle.
                    Hmmm, "auto eroticism," a pun perhaps?
                    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                      hmmm..... She needed a permit to carry it concealed. Since she didn't have a permit, it was a felony.

You probably don't realize this, but you're that guy IndianGuy.... You're that guy.
                      lol.....
                      "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post

No concealed carry permits in Illinois because there is no concealed carry for the general public in Illinois.

Comment

When the case goes to court I think she'll.......beat it.....
                            sigpic
                            Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                            And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by SWChiSuburbCopr View Post
                              No concealed carry permits in Illinois because there is no concealed carry for the general public in Illinois.
                              Yup, one of only 2 states to not have any type of CCW permit. Soon to be the only holdout, given that Wisconsin just elected a Republican legislature and gov (and WI already allows OC).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7202 users online. 354 members and 6848 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X