Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one is safe from me now...

...thanks to the latest nugget mined from my inbox:

"The Easy Way To Find The Truth About Anyone. Net Detective 2001 is an amazing tool that gives you the power to find out "EVERYTHING" you ever wanted to know about your friends, family, neighbors, employees, yourself, and even your boss. It is all completely legal, and you can do it all in the privacy of your own home without anyone ever knowing."

Don't you love spam?

You know it. I just got my third piece on my personal account, no one but a few selective friends get that one...the SPAMmer promptly got reported and terminated. I especially love the ones that are official businesses, but still SPAM, like net Detective and Evidence Eliminator.

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Glock ]
    Please take a moment to visit http://www.crpe.net home of the first police explorer post in the country.

Comment

LOL I am one of those people who try to make sure that very little is kown about me on the net. Go ahead and see what you can find out about me and then you can send me a private message telling me what you found out and I will let you know how close to the truth you are LOL

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I'm not worried...

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little movie line thrown in for free.
        People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you have no idea what I know now....

I think there's this little hitch to the whole thing though. I'm supposed to fork over money. My hard earned dough to the net detective.... Would any of the secrets I'd find out about you guys make me a lot of money, in blackmail or such?????

I'm wondering what I'd find out about myself.

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: shadows ]

Comment

Anyone here can use just the information we have on this board, that is contained within our individual replies and posts and the published profile too, to be able to begin a fairly accurate background on us.

Just try for Example:

Mike Sullivan, a white, male, 5'9", 170 to 190 lbs, thinning red hair, eyes unkn, has low back problems from heavy lifting.

Married, works as vehicle transmission repair spec'lst, resides in ------, Tx.

Politics are conservitive, supports gun rights and owns several, at times may carry small arms for self-defense.

Keeps up with local and international news and is knowledgable of American political history.

////////////

I can also get his car, wifes name and some contact information from the profile and older posts if wanted to just switch this window back and forth as I typed.

Then using the just the profile and the fact he is a TX transmission repair type, I'll be able to call and speak directly to him within about 10 minutes.

And now.....SGT DAVE

Jim Burnes

Comment

Originally posted by shadows:
              [QBWould any of the secrets I'd find out about you guys make me a lot of money, in blackmail or such?????
              [/QB]
              In my county, I have a "public record" way of finding out about the employees I work with. Everything is on the Internet and boy oh boy have I found out some interesting information.

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: policewebdev ]
              FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
              <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

I now know Mitzi's real name!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I bought the stupid thing and could find out nothing. So it sits on my computer being useless. What a waste of money! If someone could pm me and tell me exactly how to work the darn thing i might be able to find my best friend from grade school.
                  "To each his own"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4195 users online. 255 members and 3940 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X