Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

See what happens when you let hose draggers have a weapon.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See what happens when you let hose draggers have a weapon.

OK now I am just kidding...................but>>>>>>>>

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...tml?source=bos

Firefighter Accidentally Shoots Girlfriend
    Man Said He Thought He Heard Intruder In Home

BROCKTON, Mass. -- A 32-year, veteran Boston firefighter is off the job after police said he admitted to shooting his girlfriend by mistake.

Just before 1 a.m. Thursday, firefighter Larry Trammell told police officers that he heard someone inside his 551 W. Elm Street home in Brockton and, thinking it was an intruder, he fired his gun.

Instead, he accidentally shot his girlfriend, he said.

His neighbors were stunned.

"It's a tragic incident. I feel badly for him," said Al Shapiro. "I see him sometimes at the store. Very, very nice guy. It's tragic."

The 56-year-old firefighter, who is based at a Brighton station, wasn't licensed to carry the gun and now faces several weapons charges.

He was being held without bail until Monday. Investigators said it did appear the shooting was an accident and his 66-year-old girlfriend said so herself before she was taken to the hospital.

She was in critical but stable condition at Boston Medical Center Friday morning.

32 year old with a 66 year old girlfriend....is this a typo maybe or just part of the weird story?

NOTE: I have been corrected but will not attempt to cover up my stupidity by editing.
    Last edited by Zach Smith; 11-21-2010, 07:32 AM.

Comment

It says he's a 32 year veteran of the FD. He's 56 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Formula409 View Post
        It says he's a 32 year veteran of the FD. He's 56 years old
        Ah ha. This is why you should never be on a computer while chugging Nyquil.

Comment

Ah Nyquil and the computer, so many bad memories.......
          "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Smith View Post
            Ah ha. This is why you should never be on a computer while chugging Nyquil.
            This made me wonder.. how many drunks do you think have grabbed the nyquil and started chuggin it without realizing its not a really thick Jägermeister
            Have you ever fired your gun up in the air and gone "ahhrgh"? -Danny Butterman

"I'm sure finding that 11mm wrench at the last minute to fix the flux capacitor or whatever gets those guys out of bed in the morning is probably just as much of an adrenaline shot as blowing over a ton of C4 at one time" - CruiserClass

Comment

What a disappointing article, it says nothing about shot placement.

Comment

eRR.. Sorry hunny!
                RIP Sgt. Joe Bergeron, We will surely miss you.

- EOW 5/1/2010 -

Comment

Originally posted by Chomp View Post
                  What a disappointing article, it says nothing about shot placement.
                  He is a hose dragger not a cop................................aiming a gun is different than aiming a hose!

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                    He is a hose dragger not a cop................................aiming a gun is different than aiming a hose!
                    ...and you know this how???

Comment

NyQuil (tm), n. The stuffy, sneezy, why-the-hell-am-I-on-the-floor-someone-please-stop-the-room-from-spinning-help-me-up-please medicine...

Comment

I know several hose draggers that have weapons, none of them have shot their girlfriend/wife. Though one came close because she was cheating on him! Anyway, this kind of thing can happen to anyone, and none of us were there so we can't comment on exactly what happened.

Jus sayin....

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6304 users online. 278 members and 6026 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                        X