300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Touch My Junk and I'll have youy Arrested"

This has to be the funniest line yet froim one about to be frisked by airport security).

Can anyone beat this? LMAO
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

No I can't top that LOL
    Heard it on am radio this am- Hilarious.
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

It was funny the first 100 times. Now, in my mind, he is just a whiny little twit.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Smurfette
      Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
      Originally posted by DAL
      You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Saw it on the news tonight. It's a hoot.

Comment

Over the years I had various bad guys wisecrack about me squeezing their "junk" on a pat down, but never did get threatened with arrest.

On a serious note - the guy does have a point when he goes on to say, "Now, consenting to a sexual assault is apparently required befdore I fly?
          The All New
          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

In my mind this guy is no better than th OC *** hats that go out looking for a confrontation..

Anyone with a radio, or a TV knows by now that if you are going to fly you have two options..Walk through the X ray machine, or submit to a pat down..i's been all over the TV, the internet, the radio, and the papers.

So if youre not willing to do either one then why even bother trying to get on a plane? he knew what the deal was when he went to the airport, and his "reaction" was already planned in his mind.

now im not saying i agree with what the airports are doing, and i certainly wont be flying as long as these rules are in place, but i not gonna go to the airport just to give the TSA screeners a hard time either.

***edit** Ok apparently the guy did some checking and saw assured that this airport was NOT using the X-ray machines...eh i'd be kinda mad if I bought a ticket thinking I wouldnt have to walk through the Xray machine, then when I board the plane there's the machine..But i'm also smart enought to know thats a possibility! bottom line is you dont like the rules dont get your A** on the plane. Pretty simple to me.
            Last edited by Jrob33; 11-15-2010, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaGuy
              Let some TSA flunkie run their hands all over your 13 year old daughters breasts and ***, and see how you feel. So someone standing up for their rights is nothing more than a whiny little twit to you, then you don't IMHO deserve to wear the badge!

IndianaGuy
              so having someone play with my daughters breasts is the only option? How about we just allow her to walk through the machine? Or even better we just dont fly.

flying is not a right.

Comment

Let's not forget that the ONLY reason someone was going to pat this guy down was that he refused the new body scan machine. No one needs to touch anyone, but if you want to fly then your luggage will be scanned and you will too. Simple as that.

I will also add that here in SD those new scanners have been beaten to death on the news for what seems like months. I find it hard to believe this guy didn't know ahead of time that he would be going up to them. It was also made clear a thousand times over the news and newspaper articles that the alternative was a patdown. I do not believe for one second this guy didn't go there with his little recording device hoping for this exact confrontation.
                Last edited by yellowreef; 11-15-2010, 05:44 PM.
                "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Originally posted by yellowreef View Post
                  Let's not forget that the ONLY reason someone was going to pat this guy down was that he refused the new body scan machine. No one needs to touch anyone, but if you want to fly then your luggage will be scanned and you will too. Simple as that.
                  Also remember....if you go through and the machine sees something or there is an alarm on the walk-through.....TSA policy is to resolve the issue before you can pass Go.

Which means, they can go hands on and grop you, your child, or your wife.....

Amazing how I fly in/out Korea or Japan I don't get groped by their folks......and don't have to put up with the TSA BS..... Just sayin'.....

Comment

My sister-in-law flew out of an airport here in Canada recently that had just installed the new "see you as God made you" scanners, and was offered the choice of the scanner or a pat-down. She chose the scanner, figured what the heck, and then after she was scanned they informed her she'd need the pat-down too... She could never figure out what it was that led to that, it wasn't like they paid any special attention to any area, just did the pat-down.

I used to fly a lot for business, and now it's once a year for pleasure. Honestly, it's getting to be just way too intrusive and unpleasant going through security. I'd love to see some stats on how many bombs and weapons have actually been intercepted at security since the beginning of this "new normal". And I'm not talking about grandma's knitting needles or some guy's nail clippers.

Now we've got these fancy scanners and everyone's getting frisked, so a determined terrorist will end up on a plane with a bomb up their backside, and where will that leave the rest of us? "Sir, I'm going to have to give you this enema before you can board the plane." Sure, you think it's funny now, wait until they come at you with that hose.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodWitness View Post
                      I'd love to see some stats on how many bombs and weapons have actually been intercepted at security since the beginning of this "new normal". And I'm not talking about grandma's knitting needles or some guy's nail clippers.
                      Thats the problem wth trying to measure the success of something thats is designed as a DETERRANT how do you measure it exactly? Not finding wepons doesnt mean that it's not working, it could mean that it is working extremely well. Only after a tradgedy happens can you begin to measure, and even then you cant really know how many other tragedies were prevented.

Comment

all of this "technology" and pat downs is simply the TSA trying to justify their budget and the companies that make the toys justify the cost.

There won't be another 9/11 style attack.

Now, as far as this guy, go through the "security measures" or don't fly. Rather simple I think...
                        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by stbspd
                          Flying is a privilege NOT a right. Nobody has a reasonable expectation of privacy at an airport so standing up for rights you don't have does make you a whiny little twit!
                          When I have kids they too will not be groped by anyone. Right now having a plane full of angry passengers attacking any nutjob is safer than being groped.
                          Life is what you make of it

Comment

V's new warning goes on to say .... "If you experience results for longer then 4 hours please book the next flight out of dodge and lie to TSA"
                            Have you ever fired your gun up in the air and gone "ahhrgh"? -Danny Butterman

"I'm sure finding that 11mm wrench at the last minute to fix the flux capacitor or whatever gets those guys out of bed in the morning is probably just as much of an adrenaline shot as blowing over a ton of C4 at one time" - CruiserClass

Comment

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
                              go through the "security measures" ...
                              Strange....is how only the US is doing this......

I've flown in and out of Japan and Korea several times now and have never once seen them do anything like this.....and I have yet to see them have any issues with terrorist trying to get on board planes.......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4382 users online. 272 members and 4110 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X