300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have nothing to say

I don't have anything to say, and I was wondering if anyone would like to discuss that? It's real slow here at work, and we don't have any customers to talk to, so, I have nothing to say.

Do any of you find that you have nothing to say as well? If so, then you can come onto this topic and be silent like me. We can even talk about it here if you like. Seems like lately nobody has much to say. That's good really because that way when we do have something to say, it will be better for all those listening, if you know what I am trying to say.

I just noticed this today, that I really have nothing to say that is, and I find that generally speaking, it is pretty nice not to hear myself talk so much.

I have been watching my friends in the media talk about John Walker going to appear in court today. Apparantly Walker didn't have much to say either. That didn't stop the reporter from telling me how Mr. Walker mostly was silent. He'll get a chance not to talk even more the next time he goes to court.

Well, I've talked about not having anything to say long enough I suppose. The moderators can only tolerate so much, so, unless anyone has any thing to say about how quiet things are, I'll just stop saying this stuff, and exercise my right to remain silent.

Have quiet day.

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

MikeTx, I too am having a slow day at work. I'm doing nothing right now ecept for writing on a forum about how I have nothing to do right now. What is your nothing to do really like, is it typical of all peoples nothing to do? I too am curious. I will just be quiet now with nothing to do.
    "REMEMBER, COPS ARE YOUR FRIENDS !!"

Comment

I would not characterize this as typical. And I must point out that having nothing to say is not the same as having nothing to do, or at least that's what they say.

No, it started at about 5:30 this morning when a vicious left wing thuderclap woke me from a not so sound sleep. I was dreaming that I had a large amount of private messages from this forum. All of the messages were from people telling me to keep quiet and that they were tired of listening to me rant and rave.

I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up started thinking about what I wanted to say today, and realized that I really had nothing to say, so I decided that it would be best if I were just not to say anthing on the forum.

So I am going to be silent today as I really have nothing much to say. Right now I'm watching Perry Mason. I wonder if he wears make up on his eyes. I'd ask him but he's dead.

Comment

I have plenty to say....MIKE WEARS FRILLY UNDERWEAR!
        I'm going now, to get some much needed sleep.

Comment

I have nothing to say about that, Mitzi.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitzi:
            I have plenty to say....MIKE WEARS FRILLY UNDERWEAR!
            I'm going now, to get some much needed sleep.
            I think I would have to have something to say about that if I were you!
            "REMEMBER, COPS ARE YOUR FRIENDS !!"

Comment

I have nothing to say either. My husband said it was about damn time. I just didn't feel like getting the last word in, That's all.
              "To each his own"

Comment

I often have nothing to say.

Many great, great, great things have never been said.

Many of our finest leaders have not had anything to say, but tried to say something, and would have been better off if they had just said something.

Mike-I'd think you'd be reaping rewards already from all that #9 birdshot you were pouring down the transmission dipstick tubes at the mall the other day.

Well, be patient...they'll start coming in any day now.
                People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

You must be sure not to use steel shot because it will adhere to the magnet in the oil pan.

Comment

I always get the last word! LAST WORD! na na nana na

Comment

I have noticed that as I get older I have less to say to people. Normal people, and intelligent people still inspire me to converse, but stupid people usually leave me silent.

This has become a fairly common occurence as I tend to deal with some of society's "other citizens". Usually when ever I am lied to, or told something extremely stupid I just stare at the person without saying a word. This usually causes one of two reactions, either the person is intimadated and apologizes profusely, or the person gets angry ad says something like "What you starin at M**********R?"

I'm sure most of you have noticed that I dont converse much with MikeTX, I have found that he is easily intimadated!

Comment

uh, Specop....We are trying to be kind to Mike. We just found out he wears pink frilly satin underwear to work everyday. The poor lost soul! hehehe

Comment

As a famous person said, "better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Hey, I have nothing else to say either.

thinking to myself....is this a thread about nothing??
                          "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

It was until SpatialOps singled me out for vicious, gun banner,left wing, I love New York and Al Gore personal attack.

Comment

But what about the underwear....Isn't that saying something about SOMETHING? hehehe

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3125 users online. 158 members and 2967 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X