300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male or female wife?

An 80 year old millionaire Charles Gardner married one J'Noel Gardner. He died recently. He is survived by on son and left no will so his inhertiance would be split by the son in his wife. The son had never met the wife 40 plus years old. When he did he noticed she walked funny was unusually tall for a woman even know there are a lot of tall women. Don't want to get myself in trouble again. He hired an investigator who found out that J' Noel had once been a man. His stepmother a man. This occured in Levinworth Kansas and it is against the law for same sex marriages. So here we go to court. The question ? Is she a male or a female. Since I just got out out of a ton of s$it I will make no comment except I wouldn't be eager to jump in bed with her. Your thoughts? She said she told him after the marriage spelling it out in a game of scrabble. Joseph
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Would have been more meaningful if he/she had broke the news during a game of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire!

Comment

Hey Joseph - some more advice - Never ever date a woman who pees standing up!

Comment

She,
        is still a he,
        if you ask me.

Comment

"He hired an investigator who found out that J' Noel had once been a man."

Sounds like past tense to me. Of course the only way to be sure is to lift up her skirts and check.

If she had the operation that made her a woman then she is technically female and would not fall under the catergory of same sex marriages. If she hasn't had the surgery and was only dressing as a female then that is a different story.
          "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

He still has an X and a Y in every cell, right? Still a "he" in my book. Was Loraine Bobbit's husband a "she" for a while? I don't think so, and I don't care what the lawyers say.

Comment

If the surgery was finished before the marriage then I say pay up. If it was finished after the marriage then I say no-dice, the marriage wasn't legal to begin with.

Comment

Sex change operations involve more than just cutting something off.
                "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

Jeeeeez! I love this world! A person is born one gender. That's the cards that are dealt.

Jim Burnes

Comment

I agree that if the change was done before the vows were exchanged then yes the marriage will be legal and she will get half. IF the change was not completed until after the vows then he is stuck without anything. That is gonna be the big thing I think is when it was done and under what circumstances. Just goes to show you that we will find any reason not to deal with the cards we were dealt. I was in LEavenworth Kansas and I can tell you that this type of thing does not surprise me one bit LOL.

Klar
                    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Goodgirl I understand your point I was just going by thr current law that was stated on Cnn for Kansas.
                      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

I love this world! A person is born one gender. That's the cards that are dealt.

Actually, there are some people born neither gender (or both, or a combination of the two) and they have to spend their lives trying to figure out which they are. A lot of the time their parents pick their sex for them when they're little, but the parents don't always pick the right one. Not a fun proposition, if you ask me.

But I digress....that has nothing to do with sex changes of perfectly "normal" people....

Comment

Well, this is a sticky situation. I say let genetics tell the tale irregardless of any physical altering surgeries. If their DNA says they are male, then they are a male no matter what they wear or get whacked off.
                          No partner is worth your tears -
                          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

This whole topic reminds of what happened at work a couple of weeks ago. I see and deal with many customers on average. ( And before Sgt dave opens his mouth and says something) I am a cashier!

Well anyways there was this woman/man at the uscan machine i run. He was real dressed up and trying to be pretty but not succeeding because i just knew it was a man. So i see him struggling with the machine and blurt out Sir! You have to press pay now. He turned around and gave me a hateful look. So on the way out i said Have a nice day mam! But it was to late he knew i knew.
                            "To each his own"

Comment

I recently stopped a car and the passenger was not wearing her seatbelt(working girl). I ask for her License and explain front seat passengers are required to wear seatbelts. she tells me she doesn't have it with her. so I ask for her name and DOB. Go back to the mdt the drivers is OK the passenger has no DL or ID card. I bring her back and give the speech giving an officer false information about your information while lawfully detained is either a misdemeanor or felony depending if you give me someone elses name. So she looks at me and says "my name is ernest and I am really a man" I couldnt tell her client in the car. I just smiled and said get out of here. So my litmus test is if your DL/Birth Certificate states male then no matter the surgery you undergo your a man.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2999 users online. 186 members and 2813 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X