300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the letter

Yes, I did get the letter asking me to test and telling me my application did NOT get thrown away. Thanks to all of the suggestions, I do believe i am on my way. I can do all of the physical requirements and already know i can pass the written. So this is it! By next Oct i know i will be a police officer. I want to take the time to say thank you to all of you who have been so supportive. It really means alot to know that people care. It looks like eventually i will get to change my user name and lose the FTRPHX part. We could have a Pick a name for me topic. What do you all think?
    "To each his own"

Congratulations

Glad you didn't lose sight of your goal.

The fun is about to begin!!!

BTW, which department did you decide on?
    Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

ftr,

Congrats!!!

Comment

Goodyear, but i wil go ahead and retest for Phx in november. Then whichever calls first for the academy will have this woman on thier team. I have a felling it will be Goodyear though.
        "To each his own"

Comment

If you start with the smaller department you can always go to Phoenix in the future. I've
          been with my current agency for nearly nine years. Last year I applied for a much larger p.d. where I always wanted to work. I start with that p.d. next month!

Comment

Congratulations, and good luck. If you still want to transfer to Phoenix after you have tried Goodyear for a while, I hope you get it.

Comment

Congratulations! And my vote for your new user name is GreatCop because that's what I know you will be!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
                Username - How about Wondercop? (JUST KIDDING!) Whatever you pick, make sure its sexy!

Comment

Thanks ladies, And i am still taking suggestions for my new username.
                  "To each his own"

Comment

HA! Boy did your first post bring back memories!

I remember waiting for "The Letter"!

I'm glad for you, good luck!
                    -Sparky

Comment

Congrats and Good Luck my man I am really very very happy for ya U know i am a new officer too...i've just started the 3rd month. Hmmmm....a new user name? What about ENFORCER???

Take care and have fun man...I am really happy
                      "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
                      www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
                      Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

Thanks Sparky and Neo,

Ok, There is a misconception i am a man. I am truly a woman. I know i seem crude and harsh but its the upbringing i guess and my no nonsense kinda of talk. But if i ever get the nerve to post a picture you will all see i am all woman. I promise if and when i become a officer i will post a picture.

[ 09-10-2001: Message edited by: ftrphxcop ]
                        "To each his own"

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5004 users online. 308 members and 4696 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X