Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like a Pro

double post 1st deleted
    Last edited by dontcallmeradio; 10-13-2010, 09:18 PM.
    Have you ever fired your gun up in the air and gone "ahhrgh"? -Danny Butterman

"I'm sure finding that 11mm wrench at the last minute to fix the flux capacitor or whatever gets those guys out of bed in the morning is probably just as much of an adrenaline shot as blowing over a ton of C4 at one time" - CruiserClass

Have you ever fired your gun up in the air and gone "ahhrgh"? -Danny Butterman

"I'm sure finding that 11mm wrench at the last minute to fix the flux capacitor or whatever gets those guys out of bed in the morning is probably just as much of an adrenaline shot as blowing over a ton of C4 at one time" - CruiserClass

Comment

Any pics 5 mins later?

Comment

Oof. I am not looking forward to that day. I hear the shower after is the worst part.....
        Justice Under God - Order Under Man

Comment

Ha when I got hit as a volunteer (bad idea) it sucked, they used sabre red and then later fox labs 5.3. Both burned and it reactivated in the shower the next day.... flush your face a lot with something like a water hose leaning forward to keep it from running down your body, it helps keep it from running down the body in the shower.
          "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

Originally posted by dontcallmeradio View Post

Why per se are they wearing safety glasses, isn't the point to take it in the eyes/face anyways?
            "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

I don't know, but my best guess is that the dude spraying them has had it splash back onto him and he didn't care for it lol.

Comment

What happens if you wear contacts and get sprayed?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Eagles View Post
                  What happens if you wear contacts and get sprayed?
                  The same thing that happens to everything else! /Storm
                  Applied USSS 1811 0809, TEA 1009, Initial 1109, BQA'd 1209

Applied Federal Agency 0083 0310, Phone 1010

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5924 users online. 428 members and 5496 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X