Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love this Fairy Tale

$2M bail for Orland man accused of shooting wife

The autopsy by the Cook County medical examiner's office concluded the gun was fired from just a few inches away from Anita Kustok's cheek, according to court statements. The gun used was a stainless steel .357-caliber Smith & Wesson with a 4-inch barrel, a handgun Allan bought in 2009 at Anita's request, according to court documents.

Allan Kustok pulled up to Palos Community Hospital early Wednesday with his wife's dead body in his sport utility vehicle.

Here's how he explained it:
    His lovely wife had shot herself. He had given her the revolver this summer in honor of their 34th wedding anniversary. The gunshot woke him before 5:30 a.m. as they lay in bed.
    He thought about turning the gun on himself. He didn't want to live without her.
    Instead he emptied the chambers into their bedroom's armoire.
    She was "a proud woman" - too proud for ambulances, he said.
    He wiped the blood from her face, tidied the room in the family's Orland Park home and carried her to his car.
    It was almost 7 a.m. when he pulled into the hospital, six miles from their home, nearly 90 minutes after the deadly shot rang out.
    That's the story Allan Kustok told, sources close to the investigation said. But it did not hold up. A right-handed woman wouldn't shoot herself in the left side of her head.

Guilty or innocent?
    Pretty good, have to wait and see how this turns out.

He sounds like a weirdo. Can't blame her for shooting herself to get away from him.
    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Doesn't look good for him (wrong hand) but weird things do happen. On a gun forum an account was told of a gal that was sleeping and reached for her inhaler while suffering an asthma attack, only to discover as she became fully awake that she had the barrel of a 357 snubbie in her mouth.

Comment

Police are investigating reports that Kustok had a five-year affair with another woman and might have used an Internet site for married people interested in having sex with others.

Blood evidence: Kustok, a medical supplies salesman, was wearing medical scrubs when he showed up with his wife's body at the hospital. Contrary to Kustok's claim that his wife shot herself with a gun he had given her as an anniversary gift, sources tell Sneed there was no blood spatter indicating such a scenario.

"The blood pattern definitely indicates Mrs. Kustok was killed while she was lying in bed," the source said. "There was also no gunshot residue on her hands."
        It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

so which ones the husband and which ones the wife?
          Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

LMAO!!!! I was going to say the same thing! She's a Man, man!
            Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Comment

I am wondering what woman would have an affair with him.
              It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

I heard about this on the radio yesterday or the day before, sounds like they're trying to charge him with the murder...they were holding him at Cook County Correctional Facility, but he'd worked there so they moved him to Kankakee County in the meantime...doesn't sound like his story his holding up regardless.
                Last edited by sketchy002; 10-03-2010, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
                  I am wondering what woman would have an affair with him.
                  well none now lmao

Comment

You guys are cruel! She doesn't look that bad. Him, on the other hand...
                    "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
                    But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
                    "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
                    We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

It is obvious he is innocent. He said he didn’t do it...Isn't that enough?

It is a sad day when you have to kill your wife rather than just admit that you want to leave her. People place the value of human life under the value of keeping half their assets.
                      - Ego

Not today, not on this shift, not on this call, not on this stop — I will not be caught unaware - Dave Smith
                      Police Mental Health

Comment

"I was cleaning the revolver, and it accidentally went off. Seven times. In her head."

-V

Comment

sounds like he killed her, cleaned it all up, (or so he thought) and then realized that he didn't have an alibi. Uh OH! now whaddo I do?

what an idiot. Glad to see he'll be charged.
                          -2Adam29... 10-8. Code-7

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10385 users online. 357 members and 10028 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                          X