300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Pilot

Excuse me Good girl I'm bending over. The U.S. Female fighter Pilot who was and inch short to fly a fighter jet and they made an exception Lt. Col Martha MC Sally has won another round with the military. She an all service women will not have to were an ABAYA when leaving the base although it is highly recommended according to General Tommy Franks Chief of the U.S. Central Command. She had stated it was unconstitutional and in violation of her religion a Roman Catholic. Her suit still remains however since when leaving the base all women must be accompanied by a male military man . They are also required to ride in the back seat of the car. I guess Jesse Jackson will jump in on this one to help her get out of that back seat. Must be nice to have pull in High Places first she get's raised an inch to get in the cockpit and now dosen't have to wear her Abaya in violation of her religion. With a little more luck she will be able to get in that front seat all by herself and drive into Saudi Arabia and everybody will know she's an American. When she gets abducted by a group of turban wearing terriosts she be waiting for the US Air Force and the Marines to rescue her.

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Niteshift ]
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

First, your post title was edited. There is no need to use terms like that to make your point.

Second, I'm not sure why this was aimed at a specific member (goodgirl), particularly since I started a thread about this subject 6 weeks ago and I was on the side of the female LTC.

Third, this thread is being moved to where the other one on this topic is at...Various Topics.

Lastly: "With a little more luck she will be able to get in that front seat all by herself and drive into Saudi Arabia and everybody will know she's an American. When she gets abducted by a group of turban wearing terriosts she be waiting for the US Air Force and the Marines to rescue her."

As if they wouldn't know she was an American while riding in the backseat of a US military vehicle being driven by male US military members???????

And yes, she will be waiting to be rescued, as she damn well should expect to be.

Having a problem with the policy is one thing.....this sounds to me more like having a problem with women.

Comment

Mr. Joseph, believe it or not (and God forbid she has to), when the LtCol. makes that call for the Air Force and Marines to come rescue her, there will be women assigned to the rescue mission. Another point to ponder is that the US military has bailed out Saudi and a couple of other nations over the years. You'd thnk by now they might show a little bit more gratitude than a high dollar fancy medal and a matching ribbon (Which I bet the 1 inch too short LtCol. has got plenty of). And instead of chastising her, why not point that pilot out to your daughters and nieces as a positive role model who is not sitting down and taking a spoon feeding of crapola. And lastly, Mr. Joseph, are you upset that she got an extra inch and you didn't?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6124 users online. 370 members and 5754 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X