Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most unusual vehicle you've pulled over?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most unusual vehicle you've pulled over?

Pulled over a big white hearse on Friday night, doing 82/55. First place I shone my light was in the back window. It was empty.... The driver looked like he was older than Methuselah. I said, "Are you on your way to pick one up?" He said that he was. I said, "Well, your upcoming passenger isn't in any hurry, so please slow it down a little."

Sheesh....
    Sure, that badge will get you midgets, but those midgets will get that badge!

The more I learn about people, the more I prefer the company of my dogs.

My most unusual traffic stop was not on a vehicle per say, and wasn't even all that crazy really. In southern AZ I stopped a truck with Texas plates pulling a horse trailer with Sinaloa plates. The horse trailer had a giraffe and a bunch of goat or yak type animals. The poor giraffe was all hunched over as the horse trailer was not tall enough for his long neck. I still wonder if those animals were stuffed with dope or money....I sure wasn't gonna be the one to find out! My avatar is a pic of the giraffe actually, lol.
    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

Hahaha... Poor thing.

Comment

I stopped the Delorean that was used in Back To The Future II. When the fires at universal studios happened a couple years ago, the owner lives in AZ and lent it to Universal Studios for display. Well after the fires he wanted to bring it back here while it was under construction. It was about 0100 when he was driving and passed a car load of girls so to show off he turned on all of the lights/neons that it has on....so I turned on my own set of lights! He let me take a pic of it, I will have to find my old cell phone and post it up.
        "When I close my eyes.....I'll see you on the other side....!!!"

Hate to put it this way skippy, buy every night I suit up and climb in the cruiser I'm at war. I'm always outnumbered, potentially out gunned and always behind enemy lines.

Comment

Two vehicles.

The first was a fire truck being driven in the middle of the night by a lone individual. It had California exempt plates on it and when I rant them, they came back to the Los Angeles County Fire Department. But what made it strange was that it had decals on it marked Ventana County, which does not exist. I figured some nut job fireman impersonator had stolen the truck and fixed it up to make his own fire engine. When I stopped the truck, it was being driven by a real LA County fireman. It turned out the county routinely rents out its trucks to the movie industry for use in films and this one was being returned from filming of the China Syndrome.

The second was a car with regular passenger plates that had a giant State of California seal on the trunk along with decals read California Community Police. It turned out the driver thought there weren't enough cops on the street, so he went to the Secretary of State's office and filed papers creating a non-profit corporation called the California Community Police. Because the Secretary of State allowed him to form his non-profit corporation, he believed he was now his own police agency. Since the guy wasn't real bright, had all of his corporate paperwork with him and seemed to have been acting in good faith, we didn't arrest him. Instead we explained that things just didn't work that way, told him he wasn't a cop and to go home and take the markings off his car. Apparently that didn't work because the next morning he showed up to complain at the Attorney General's office, in full uniform and gun belt. One of our detectives went down there, hooked him up, and instead of impounding his entire car as evidence (requiring us to pay a storage fee) he simply unbolted the trunk lid with the giant state seal and police decals and took it with him.
          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

HAHAHAHA.... NICE, L-1!!

Omega, the Delorean must have been AWESOME!

Comment

Little girl on a tricycle.... I done told her about yielding to raffic on the dang highway. Cited her and let her merge back on ....the slow lane of course
              Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Hahahaha... "Get your motor runnin..."

Comment

Originally posted by TacoMac
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's the best one I've heard in weeks.
                  To top it off, the guy was a retired cop. No joke. Yeeeeeeesh.... LOL

Comment

In all seriousness, I don't think I've stopped a 'strange' vehicle per se'.

We have a problem with morons driving golf carts around and go carts.......morons morons morons!
                    Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
                      but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

Hah, the red beacon on the donkey is golden!

Comment

Originally posted by LINY View Post
                          Hah, the red beacon on the donkey is golden!
                          Yeah, I thought that was the crowning touch.

So to speak.

We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
                          but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

Pulled over an unmarked coroner's van one night thinking for sure it was loaded with bodies (illegal aliens). It was loaded with bodies alright, just not the kind I thought
                            "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Originally posted by yellowreef View Post
                              Pulled over an unmarked coroner's van one night thinking for sure it was loaded with bodies (illegal aliens). It was loaded with bodies alright, just not the kind I thought
                              Oops! I guess you could say it was really a dead night, eh?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11918 users online. 428 members and 11490 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X