Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm one year away from death's door!!!

well....sunday is my birthday. 49 [Eek!] [Eek!]

next year is the big 5-0 -- closer to buying the farm, closer to pushing up daisies, closer to holding up the old headstone.

i won't even be home to "celebrate" my birthday. leaving tomorrow for Corpus Christi TX and won't be back until Thursday.

but my wife gave me 2 cards and told me not to open them until i call home on sunday.

at least i know the weather will be warmer down there than here in PA.

but since i'll be gone i am giving ALL of you a break from my thought provoking posts. i know CIAJ will miss me dearly until then!

have a good week guys and gals. and please keep this OLD man in your prayers!!
    I'll post, You argue.

Crap, Nick, what will I do with all this cheese I got for you?

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by ciaj:
      Crap, Nick, what will I do with all this cheese I got for you?

give it to your liberal RAT friends????
      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Jeeze Nick... THAT'S all you're worried about?? You forgot the one thing that is normally feared by mortal men.. it will make you sweat, weak in the knees, make you a nervous wreck, make you heart rate double, and may cause an anxiety attack... the colonoscopy appointment.
        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

207 - yeah, i get the ol' "finger wave" every year. last time i went the doc said, "next year you'll be 50 and i want you to get a colonoscopy check" [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] i think i'd rather get shot by a tank at close range!!!

scratchy -- so you're seeing a man 10 years older than you?? what's it like dating a 28 year old guy??

i'm just like anyone else. some days i feel like i'm 29 and others like i'm 79!! now go get me a nice hot cup of tea and fetch me my cane.

[ 04-11-2003, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: nickg ]
          I'll post, You argue.

Comment

quote:
            give it to your liberal RAT friends????
            You're saying that you're a liberal rat?

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Scratchy:

I'll take an older guy over a younger guy any day
              Better homes, better restuarants and ...well let's just say better.

yes...i DO love you!!
              I'll post, You argue.

Comment

I have such a big bleeding heart - I want to have everyone's baby. I just can't say no.

Comment

Yeah but next year you can join AARP & start getting those senior citizen discounts & that nifty magazine. See...50's not all that bad!

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by 207:
                    it will make you sweat, weak in the knees, make you a nervous wreck, make you heart rate double, and may cause an anxiety attack... the colonoscopy appointment.

LOL! [Eek!]

Happy Birthday Nick. and dont worry, there's plenty of other grouchy people to take up the slack here while youre gone [Wink]

i personally cant wait to join AARP.. i'm takin ever friggin discount i can get!!

It seems i normally like younger guys tho. ('cept for one certain one ) i have my own money and house...i dont need their's LOL... the ones i know are more fun than the older guys. (again...i do make that ONE exception [Wink] )

[ 04-12-2003, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

quote:
                      i personally cant wait to join AARP.. i'm takin ever friggin discount i can get!!
                      Hey, I'm a member and I haven't gotten a friggin discount yet.
                      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by 207:
                        quote:
                        Hey, I'm a member and I haven't gotten a friggin discount yet.
                        Say no more, i'll hook ya up lol... consider it done [Wink]
                        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I am a year older then my husband. I joined AARP and he really teased me until he saw a sizable discount we were getting for a motel room. He said, "We have AARP....I have to get the card from my wife". The man said, "Not necessary, Sir. I believe you are in AARP". I laughed all the way to the room! lol

Comment

quote:
                            I joined AARP and he really teased me until he saw a sizable discount we were getting for a motel room
                            Motel room?? [Eek!] Mitzi, I assume there's also a hot "passion pit" story??

Comment

Haven't joined AARP yet. Are the discounts that much better than the ones I get for being a member of all of the various clubs, military, etc.

I had to come face-to-face with my age, when the young salesman at the clothing store told me I should buy Dockers pants because "they cut them fuller in the butt for middle aged guys." A**hole little punk!!!
                              "All the people like us are we,
                              And everyone else is They"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6196 users online. 381 members and 5815 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X