X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE-T arrested in NYC

he seems displeased......

http://www.current-movie-reviews.com...surance-photo/

Ice-T was pulled over early Tuesday morning for not wearing his seat belt, and the arresting officer quickly realized that Ice-T was driving with expired car insurance. He pulled his car to the curb at the corner of W. 40th St. and 11th Ave. Around 9 am.
    Ice-T quickly whipped out his attitude and began to argue with the police officer and claiming that it was harassment. ”He got nasty right away, saying, ‘What the f–k, why are you guys picking on me?’” the police source said. He continued to say things like “Why are you guys stopping me for bulls–t?”
    After the ordeal Ice-T hit Twitter to tell the world how unhappy he is with the NYPD, which is ironic because he plays a detective for the NYPD on Law and Order:SVU. He tweeted “Some punk b—h rookie cop made the arrest of his bulls–t career today arresting the Notorious Ice T for no seatbelt,” the rapper wrote. “He said ‘I know who you are and I don’t give a f–k!’ That was right after I called him a punk b—h.”
    Ice-T claims that he and his wife were on the way to the vet for their dog when the incident happened but either way this isn’t the first time Ice-T has struck out to the police.

Is anyone surprised? This guy is still a Crip gang member. Just because he plays a cop on TV doesn't mean he's changed his ways.
    MAC

Comment

Only in America will a gang member be made into a tv star and idiolized... What do you expect? Look at all the dirtbags that hollywood has made into "stars", and you wonder why they throw out the attitude? Too bad he didn't get tuned up and made into the punk *** bitch he is. **** him.
      Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

You know its a shame - I really like his character on SVU. Shame he is such scum in real life. A crip member, anti-police (from back in the 90s), and just generally rude, ignorant, and illiterate. Such a shame...

Comment

I think his playing violent video games is what led to his disassociation from reality, vulgar language, and disrespectful tone.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Av9t_u0iHU
          Applied USSS 1811 0809, TEA 1009, Initial 1109, BQA'd 1209

Applied Federal Agency 0083 0310, Phone 1010

Comment

Screw him and screw hollywood.
            Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

His character is almost as annoying as him in real life.

Comment

He didn't try to pull out his professional courtesy card?

Anyways, I'm surprised they arrested him on expired insurance. Seems like most of the dipsticks around here do it all the time.

Comment

In his line of work, it's all about marketing. Who would ever know about giving money to TV preachers if they were not on TV all the time.

Comment

I bet if he wasn't so rude and disrespectful he would have just gotten off with a warning.

Comment

Wait, so the guy who wrote a song called "Cop Killer" isn't a fan of the police? Shocking!

Comment

You guys are all racists.
                        The All New
                        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

My dad works on SVU and didn't have much nice to say about him.
                          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                          and I'm not sure about the former.
                          -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Based on what I read, he wasn't arrested. He was pulled over and cited.

Originally posted by LINY View Post
                            I bet if he wasn't so rude and disrespectful he would have just gotten off with a warning.
                            Maybe New York is a different story but here driving without insurance is a relatively major infraction (~$1200 if I remember what people were being fined in traffic court). I doubt they give warnings for that one.

The only part of this I disagree with is that he was pulled over for no-seatbelt. I don't agree with seatbelt laws personally, but I'm glad he was busted for having no insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Fëanor View Post
                              The only part of this I disagree with is that he was pulled over for no-seatbelt. I don't agree with seatbelt laws personally, but I'm glad he was busted for having no insurance.
                              Why don't you agree with seat belt laws? I'm sorry but I've had this argument before and I think people who get all uptight about being forced to wear seat belts are ridiculous. The whole it's my personal choice spiel is BS. It's a law for a reason. Would you agree with the seat belt law if you were involved in a crash where, lets say that your backseat passenger wasn't wearing one and was launched directly into you and broke your neck? Would you care then? Or someone from the other car was ejected through their windshield into yours killing you or someone in your car? Would you care then?

P.S. I hate Ice-T

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2201 users online. 138 members and 2063 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X