300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My all time favorite movie is.....

...To Catch A Thief...Cary Grant, Grace Kelly, directed by Alfred Hitchcock.

What about you?
    "Americans don't want a mentally unstable president; he might start a war or something." - Bill Maher

Apocolypes Now (sp?)

Greatest movie ever, closely followed by Godfather I & II

Comment

Braveheart

Comment

Pulp Fiction....
        "Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Comment

pulp fiction, resevoir dogs, goodfellas, vanilla sky, boiler room, and a whole sle of other top my list

Comment

Goodfellas.

followed by:
            To Kill A Mockingbird
            The Outsiders
            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Hmmmm...

Hmmm...

North By Northwest, The Matrix, Akira, Spirited Away, "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels," Mad Max, Indiana Jones, Star Wars...
              Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
              -Mark Twain

Comment

Legend of Bagger Vance.. Rounders... A Few Good Men

[ 05-11-2003, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: GA-Cop ]

Comment

Apocalypse now is absolutely ancient, but so brilliant, what a great great war film, crazy war film

Braveheart is amazing and has THE most ferocious battle scenes

how could you FIGHT for that long!!? in reality you'd be totally exhausted in 5 minutes (we should know .... after officer safety training RIGHT? [Eek!] ) I hate the end of that film though and always "EXIT" way before to avoid it

has anybody HEARD of DARK SIDE OF THE MOON ?
                  I just love this sci-fi film SO MUCH
                  it starts with the crew of a spaceship returning to earth when they experience malfunctions
                  I say... it's all done SO WELL, marvellous drama
                  from your old mate
                  c h i e f y
                  global chiefy to yer seadog seafarin' maties

Comment

Last of the Mohicans, followed by Red Dawn.
                    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

CINY, took to of my favorites (dogs, pulp fiction), Braveheart is an excellent flick too, but my all time favorite is Band of Brothers. Though Black Hawk Down wasn't to shabby.
                      "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

My all time favorite, is HEAT with Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino. I don't care what I'm watching, if I flip channels and see HEAT, I'll stop watching what I was previously watching. When my wife sees it on she always asks "How many times are you gonna watch this damn movie?" I been meaning to buy it since I got a DVD player.

Comment

The Outlaw Josey Wales followed by ... The Lion King. The circle of life is fundamental truth and a good lesson!
                          "I have tried to live my life so that my family will love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."
                          -John Wayne

Comment

Matrix, Braveheart, and some others I can't quite remember the titles of...
                            M.E.

Comment

Mine are The Great Escape, A Clockwork Orange,
                              Catch 22, Bladerunner, the Big Red 1, and Logan's Run are hands down my favorite movies.
                              I'm still looking for Brave new world and Logan's Run on DVD.
                              I'm really thinking of adding Donnie Darko to the list though.

Will Coy

Time for a little ultraviolence...
                              -A Clockwork Orange.

[ 05-11-2003, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Hemtt ]
                              "It's a thankless job but I have a lot of Karma to burn off."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5397 users online. 317 members and 5080 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X