X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Duck charged with DUI

Got a good laugh out of this.

http://www.woio.com/Global/story.asp?S=12721503

COURTESY: STARK COUNTY SHERIFFPosted by Web Staff - email | Facebook | Twitter

MASSILLON, OH (WOIO) - Massillon police tossed Donald Duck in jail over the weekend.

Duck was arrested in the drive-thru of Little Caesar's Pizza Saturday around 5PM on Lincoln Way East. This, after police say he repeatedly struck a van in front of him in line.

Duck faces charges of DUI and drug paraphernalia.

The DUI charge Duck faces is a felony because it is his 6th drunken driving arrest in 20 years, and his 8th overall.
    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Looks like the Duck is looking at some potentially serious problems. Next move will probably be to check into Re-hab. All the other celebrities do. Great story though

Comment

Do you think going through life as "Donald Duck" would be enough to drive a guy to drink? :P

Or, do you think he changed his name to "Donald Duck" himself?
      We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
      but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

Sounds like his goose is cooked.........................LOL
        "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain Keppy View Post
          Do you think going through life as "Donald Duck" would be enough to drive a guy to drink? :P

Or, do you think he changed his name to "Donald Duck" himself?
          Yeah Chaplain, gotta be a whole lot of pressure there. You know, personal appearences, malls and shopping centers, the whole gig. If the guy's name is really Donald Duck, yeah, that's a problem!!

Comment

Well, f'ck a duck!! That's just goofy as hell... What a daffy story!
            Sure, that badge will get you midgets, but those midgets will get that badge!

The more I learn about people, the more I prefer the company of my dogs.

Comment

He didn't have slurred speech, officer. That's just how he talks. No one has ever understood a word he says.
              "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by adeutch View Post
                He didn't have slurred speech, officer. That's just how he talks. No one has ever understood a word he says.
                lol
                Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

I once had the tag and DL numbers for onald Duck, Rip Van Winkle and Precious Peter's.
                  I had no idea if they were system test names, put in the system as a joke, or real people. It was fun to run them through new dispatchers.
                  Work harder! Millions on welfare depend on you...

Comment

Wait!!!!!! Little Ceasars has drive thrus?
                    Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
                      It was actually a DWI checkpoint. The Little Ceasars drive through was a DECOY. Get it?.. a decoy.
                      "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by adeutch View Post
                        It was actually a DWI checkpoint. The Little Ceasars drive through was a DECOY. Get it?.. a decoy.
                        Yeah, and one Daffy wouldn't have fallen for,

Comment

yes!!!! yes it does!!!!
                          Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
                          dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

That story really quacked me up!!

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

He looked -EXACTLY- like I thought he would.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3115 users online. 142 members and 2973 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X