300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHA Dumbass!

I saw this on another forum... I had to share!

There's one born every minute: source

Gun in pants shoots suspect, police say

Advocate staff report

A man accused of robbing two people in an apartment wounded himself in the genitals when the gun stuffed in his pants went off during the getaway, police said. Officers responding to the robbery found 19-year-old Jasen Gins lying on the ground screaming in the parking lot at 11588 N. Harrell's Ferry Road about 10:30 p.m. Friday, police spokesman Cpl. Don Kelly said. Gins and two other robbers allegedly forced their way into an apartment, held up two men at gunpoint and fled, Kelly said. The other robbers are still at large, he said. Gins, 16064 Derby Drive, told police he had been shot during a robbery, but Kelly said the bullet went through his underwear and into his leg. No bullet holes were found in his pants to support his claim that he'd been shot by someone else, Kelly said. After receiving medical treatment, Gins was booked Saturday into Parish Prison on a count of armed robbery.

[ 01-29-2003, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Piper ]

if we're lucky he'll be unable to reproduce.
    I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Teehee
      If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

I doubt that he'll have the balls to pull another stick up again. [Eek!]
        "I saw a fat woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid problem?'" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by sambrown:
          I doubt that he'll have the balls to pull another stick up again. [Eek!]

LMFAO!
          "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

ill bet he'll never anything fully-c*cked in his pants again. [Eek!] [Wink]

[ 01-31-2003, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: 10-98 ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2953 users online. 160 members and 2793 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X