Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you pick your forum nick name?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pigskin
    replied
    Shucks, I thought the nickname part would come a little later in the registration. I didn't know I was going to get stuck with my name. I'd change it if I could to what I use on the other sites. But how?

Okay, I figured it out. I'd tried it before but never saw where I could change the name. Oh well, it's done. Look for me now as Pigskin. It takes in my favorite sport & has a second meaning for law enforcement. It used to be my CB handle. Breaker, breaker, 1-9.

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Pigskin ]

Leave a comment:

• jpa
    replied
    my initials.

Leave a comment:

• kd5hqd
    replied
    I'm a ham. My callsign is KD5HQD. I'm boring. Sue me.

Tex
    KD5HQD

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by ftrphxcop:
    At the whole thread.
    Yeah but, Are you laughing with us or AT us?

Leave a comment:

• Blonde Heat
    replied
    At the whole thread.

Leave a comment:

• MacLeod
    replied
    MacLeod seemed appropriate, I am a highlander and as you all know there can be only one !!

Mac

Leave a comment:

• Joseph
    replied
    The GOODGIRLS are the ones you have to watch. Mine is just my middle name. A GOODGIRL can be taken to ways good or how GOOD.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    Thanks 207. I knew he was lying, especially when said that part about beating up Brutus.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Popeye:
    #3. And Mike, if you need to look any deeper into my personal life, just tune-in weekdays at the same Bat time and the same Bat channel. In case you need an EMERGENCY response, just call Commissioner Gordon and he will turn on the Batlight.
    HEY WAIT A MINUTE... Batman kept his Batmobile in the Batcave which was in the side of a mountain... there's no mountains in the Sunshine State!
    I think you're trying to pull one over on us Batman...

Leave a comment:

• policewebdev
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitzi:
    My Yorkie, Mitzi, is a very dangerous dog
    I'll just do what I did to the last dog that ran at me. <see my foot>

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Cop
    replied
    Mike I know you have a very hard time seperating real life from the cartoons but I am going to try and help you out.

#1. I am not really Popeye. I am Batman. I use Popeye as my screen name to avoid the constant flood of harassing e-mails from the Penguin, Joker, and Riddler.

#2. Mike it seems that you might be a tad bit jealous that Popeye can juggle all three chicks and still have enough strength to kick Brutus' ***. Just keep eating that spinach Mike and soon your biceps will grow too.

#3. And Mike, if you need to look any deeper into my personal life, just tune-in weekdays at the same Bat time and the same Bat channel. In case you need an EMERGENCY response, just call Commissioner Gordon and he will turn on the Batlight.

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: Popeye ]

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    Originally posted by Popeye:
    Popeye because "Smart Aleck Mother F#cker" did not seem appropriate!
    Popeye, I hate to ask a personal question, but we must know. In your much ballyhooed cartoon series, you are portrayed in several episodes where you appear to be under the influence of a women called 'The Sea Hag'.

In those episodes you profess to love one 'Alice the Goon'. Are you having a relationship with Alice the Goon, and if so, do you love her, and if you do, where does this leave 'Miss Olive Oyl'?

Also 'Alice the Goon' has appeared in many episodes where she expresses love for you.

Thank you for your kind response.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Mitzi:
    Klar, He's a YORKIE and weighs 16 pounds and is vicious and dangerous.

16 POUNDS?!! THAT'S ALL?? That's the weight of a BOWLING BALL!!

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Cop
    replied
    Popeye because "Smart Aleck Mother F#cker" did not seem appropriate!

Leave a comment:

• Stone
    replied
    Stone is my surname. Adding a -D or an -ER at the end would describe a BRIEF (1 month) stint in High School, but that $#it is for the birds!

Don't mind Stoney though, it is my Dad's nickname, and his dad's and his dad's.... so for me to get upset about it would be futile!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4165 users online. 292 members and 3873 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X