Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you pick your forum nick name?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't need one. Besides, TVOG is just a bit ostentatious for everyday use.
    Dave Kiefner
    [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

Comment

"At least you didn't pick some doofus name like "Goodgirl" or name your self after a dog!"

Hey!!
      "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

UMMMMMMMMMMM...DAMN 4 GOT....AHHHHHHHH THATS RIGHT ..I THINK..HMMM MAYBE NOT..YES THATS IT
        SO THERE YOU GO THATS WHY

Comment

A lot of fellow officer in the corps have a nickname. I use mine for this forum, including my badgenumber to make the difference.
          Better to die standing
          than living on your knees.

Comment

Double Hey! Goodgirl, you box his left ear and I will bos his right ear....Don't worry about his brains.....they are already mushed up!

Comment

Hey Mitzi, bow wow!!
              FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
              <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

Watch it, You! My Yorkie, Mitzi, is a very dangerous dog so that makes me dangerous too! hehehehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by policewebdev:
                  Hey Mitzi, bow wow!!
                  Shouldn't that be "yap, yap"??

Aren't Yorkies the dogs that look like a small push broom without the handle attached??
                  " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

LOL bring your yorkie here mitzi I am feeling a bit hungry right now could use a good dogburger lol.

Klar
                    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I'm gonna start chasin you guys around with baseball bats and snarlin soon! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mitzi:
                        I'm gonna start chasin you guys around with baseball bats and snarlin soon! lol
                        WHOO HOO... Feet don't fail me now!
                        Dang it, WHERE'S my running shoes?
                        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Whooooohooooo bring on the bat Mitzi I can use it as tinder and sticks for shiskabob dog LOL

Klar
                          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Klar, don't make me hurt you.....I will send her brother, the BIG Yorkie to bite yer butt! He's a YORKIE and weighs 16 pounds and is vicious and dangerous. The police department is BEGGING me to let him be a K9 dog !

Comment

LOLOLOL Haa haa haa haa haa haa haa.

laughing soo hard tears are forming. Only 16pounds LOL That is hardly enough of a dog to even sneeze at let alone eat LOL.

Klar

Comment

Mitzi:Grand controller of the sixteen pound butt eating dog.

Klar:The dog eating fellow from El Norte.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3108 users online. 157 members and 2951 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X