Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you pick your forum nick name?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeTx:

I use my real name too, just like you! I was gonna pick something stupid like "JohnBoy", but decided against it!
    Mike, your whole life is based on my willingness to let you live, so dont **** me off!

Comment

I work patrol A-Team - Wednesday to Saturday.
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Could you repeat the question, Mike?

By the time I've scrolled down to this point, I can't remember what was asked.

I've heard that memory is usually the second thing to go.

Comment

This is easy. I have a BA in Legal Assistant Studies. My old user name was a combination of my occupation and my badge number.
          This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

Mine is easy too. I live in Texas, and am a reserve deputy sheriff. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out, huh?
            "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

The DMS is the initials of a security agency where I used to work, and the 525 was my Id/radio call number.

Kind of unique; wasn't one before, and will never be another(the agency is out of business).
              Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

I couldn't be bothered hiding my identity (note that I'm shy and somewhat reserved).
                #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                "Smile" - no!

Comment

I grew up and started my LE career in south Texas, and the first time I registered on a board this was as clever as I could get.
                  "It is better to avoid than to fight, better to deter than to kill. But.....it is better to kill than to die, or watch an innocent slaughtered, because you didn't have the wherewithal to defend them." - M. A.

"We should bear in mind that, in general, it is the object of our newspapers rather to create a sensation-to make a point-than to further the cause of truth."-Edgar Allan Poe(1809-1849)

Comment

Acronym

Don't try to guess, you'll never get it!

Friday

Comment

Mike TX

OK. Here's one more bit of information about me. I'm a retired grandmother of six who likes to travel and babysit, although not at the same time.

Comment

This is my dog's name Hush up, all of you! lol

Comment

Woof!!! Woof!!!
                          "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

I would think that the reason I chose this nick is obvious. It suits me perfectly
                            "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

Snoopy1 1

The traveling grandma? That's pretty cool. At least you didn't pick some doofus name like "Goodgirl" or name your self after a dog!

Comment

Well, throughout my career I've been called one so much that I started answering to it. I kinda thought it would be appropriate for my nick.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4173 users online. 291 members and 3882 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X