Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you pick your forum nick name?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think katey is just telling us how much she loves tastycakes so she combined it with her name. She must have one heck of a sweettooth, LOL.

Mine is a character from the AD&D world that I roam around in. I am not into giving my real name out on the web LOL

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Y'all really want to know huh? Well it's like this. Y'all heard the song by the Allman Brothers, and maybe some of y'all heard the version by Willie Nelson. I love Willie's version the best. It's more cowboy/western sounding. But it gets deeper. For all of y'all pro wrestling buffs, back in the day during the Dusty Rhodes/Four Horsemen fued, Dusty was "suspended" for 30 days, so he donned a mask, a black outfit and came to the ring calling himself The Midnight Rider with the music playing while riding a horse. It was great.
      "I will not use my patrol car as a desert prerunner unless in pursuit."

Comment

klar beat me to it, but in response to kateykakes evasive comment:
        I'll have to plead the 5th on this.
        I do believe she is like tastykakes. Surely we wouldn't forget THAT this soon.

No I don't have first hand knowledge, and that, by the way is HER loss. It's all over that BBQ remark!
        People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Posted by ftrphxcop:

I asked the director of the academy where i can buy all my things because regardless in about 8 months i will get in! I bet he just laughed and thought what determination.But i'll bet he'll remember me. Plus i was the only woman at orientation and when your tall and blonde you kinda stand out like a sore thumb.
          Trust me Phoenix; if you're tall and blonde, a "sore thumb" is no where close to a good analogy.

People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by kateykakes:
            I'll have to plead the 5th on this.
            i think we all know the story behind this by now, don't we??

i'm sure that we can all figure that mine is my first name and then the first initial of my last name and, wow...i come up with nickg!! how do i think of these things?

besides, my other choices names, wonderwoman, kateykakes, and mitzi were already taken.

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: nickg ]
            I'll post, You argue.

Comment

I took my cats name. Rosa-Delores. Rosa cause she looks like cow (black and white). Rosa is a cow name here. And Delores is a misspell. The singer Dolores in The Cranberries. We danced to that song when she was a kitten and she looked so cute that i had to include it in her name.

Comment

This is my real name!

Comment

Jellybean was the nickname given to me by my ex-b/f...from Jill to Jilly to Jellybean. (i remember telling this story before) 40 was my age when i set up the account. Jellybean has stuck as a nickname/name, at work and otherwise.

And i know MUCH more about tastykakes...and i can guess the REAL katey story! hehe

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                  "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Wasn't there a discussion about this topic last fall or something?

I picked my nick because I can be present in crowded rooms without anybody knowing it. It used to enrage me. Now I think it's funny.

Comment

Mine came from the dog in the Peanuts cartoon.

In a way, it describes my personality. Otherwise, I would never have discovered officer.com and a lot of other interesting things on the internet. I draw the line at prying into people's personal lives and spreading gossip about them.

Comment

quote:
                        "I draw the line at prying into people's personal lives and spreading gossip about them."

let me tell you some stories about the people on here. there is this one young lady......
                        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

I have a very quiet, calm demeanor...until you put your hands on me in a not-so-nice way. Some co-workers said when this happens, I go off like an A-Bomb. Since the first initial of my surname is L...they dubbed me LBomb. It just stuck.
                          "The streets of Philadelphia are safe...it's the people that make them unsafe"---Frank Rizzo
                          http://hometown.aol.com/ppd9886/PhillyCopSpot.html

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy1:
                            Mine came from the dog in the Peanuts cartoon.

In a way, it describes my personality. Otherwise, I would never have discovered officer.com and a lot of other interesting things on the internet. I draw the line at prying into people's personal lives and spreading gossip about them.

Oh c'mon! You know you want us to pry! Tell more about you! Swear I won't tell.

Comment

Mine is taken from "Matrix" my favorite movie. Beside that I am a 8 months old new cop (Rookie) Neo means "New" in Greek. So it means NewCop
                              "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
                              www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
                              Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

Originally posted by SpecOpsWarrior:
                                This is my real name!
                                I use my real name too, just like you! I was gonna pick something stupid like "JohnBoy", but decided against it!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4599 users online. 268 members and 4331 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X