Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you pick your forum nick name?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made you pick your forum nick name?

I just wonder, that's all. Some of them I can understand, like FlaLawDog, that's obvious, or SGT Dave etc, but what the heck does Jim Burnes mean? (Just kidding Jim)

No really, some of the names give no meaning as to who or what you are. And I don't suggest that they should, but I'm just curious.

ftrphxcop, you go girl! What the heck does your name mean? Stone, did you leave a 'd' of the end if yours?

WonderWoman, now that's an interesting name! And of course I knew what a Zamboni was because of a Dallas Stars tv ad.

Mine is obvious. My name is Mike and I'm incarcerated, I mean I live in Texas.

So, if I'm not being too personal, what does it mean?

Mine is obvious. I'm a Police Web Developer. It's something I do on the side and it's only volunteer. My day job is a Web Developer.
    FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
    <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

I'll have to plead the 5th on this.

Comment

I got mine with my first department. You see....I have some 'neat' TOYZ, and love to play with them on the range at every opportunity. 'Cides....'Shooter' sure beat the alternative: 'Rambo...'
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Well, when I was a wee thing, I liked to sing and make up songs...so my gramps says - he called me Piper and it stuck.

Doesn't that just give you warm fuzzies inside?

Cheers,
          Piper

Comment

Hey! This IS my real name!!

Comment

Well, I spreche a little Deutsch, and I'm an Explorer...I guess I was a little bored.

Anyone else hier spreche Deutsch?
              Lookin' for trouble. That's what we do. That's our job!

Police Explorer
              Post 911 - Plano, Texas

Comment

I am a detective and I do the forensic crime scene work and some of the examination. So, 4n6(forensics) detective.
                If there is a tourist season, why can't I shoot them???

Comment

It was the bracelets of steel....

Comment

Some of them I can understand, like FlaLawDog, that's obvious...
                    You mean EVERYONE knows my real name is Troy Tyrone Merchant!!!

Comment

For the past 21 years I have worked almost nothing but evenings. I just changed the spelling around a little for my nick.

I've worked a few rotations on days and nights, but I always get bounced back to evenings.
                      RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

originally by kateykakes:

I'll have to plead the 5th on this.

OK. (but we can all speculate, hmmmmm?)

Originally by wonderwoman:

It was the bracelets of steel....

That's what they ALL say.....

I thought it was the invisible plane

Mine? Just my initials. Boring, I know, but I am a lifetime subscriber to the K.I.S.S principle.
                        Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

Mine is what I WILL be. How is that for some self confidence?

I asked the director of the academy where i can buy all my things because regardless in about 8 months i will get in! I bet he just laughed and thought what determination.But i'll bet he'll remember me. Plus i was the only woman at orientation and when your tall and blonde you kinda stand out like a sore thumb.
                          "To each his own"

Comment

The virus software I had when I first logged on was "Guard Dog"...if it wasn't turned on when I transmitted an email it protected protected my name and email. All the reciever got was GDog. I just kept it.
                            "The view only changes for the lead dog." ~ Sergeant Preston of The Yukon ~

Comment

I like to drive fast and one of the first threads I saw was the driving fast question so I just picked this fast one, one who likes to go fast...

Oh, Mike in case you haven't figured out the ftrphxcop ( I think that's right), it's FUTURE Phoenix Cop. I finally figured that one out myself after weeks of wondering what the ftr was...... Let me know if you need help with any of the others, most of them seem pretty clear to me...LOL

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: Fast_1 ]
                              Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3324 users online. 166 members and 3158 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X