300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rat Bastards!

I was walking to my car and these two teenage boys on skateboards didn't see me. I now have a broken foot, thank you. I am SO ****ed off. I'm feeling no pain and can still drive (it's my left foot) but I am royally ticked off. I'm bumped, bruised, scraped up,tore my slacks and hurt my left hand trying to stop my fall. They just got on their boards and took off. Little rat bastards!

[ 01-28-2003, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

Skateboarding is not a crime!
    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by SGT Dave:

Comment

That's terrible. I have a cousin-in-law who runs a skater shop, and although he is really the nicest guy I've ever met, it was very difficult for me to accept his culture/business because of people like that. A few idiots make everybody have a harder time.

I'm really sorry you got hurt. I hope you recover fast!!
        I am disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious? - Mr. Sparkle

Comment

Vidocin is goooood. Vidocin is gooooddd.
          feelin no pain here. Nite all

Comment

Maybe I missed it somewhere, but why are you using a new name Mitzi 1 ?

Just curious.
            There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

quote:

I would think that "assault by skateboard" was, though.

DaveInTx

Comment

Actually, skateboarding in my jurisdiction is a crime. There is no skateboarding on public sidewalks per some city ordinance. I've never written a ticket for it, but its on the books.
                RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

I'm still in pain but not taking my pain meds because I'm afraid I will get addicted to them! I'll take some when I go to bed tonight but I'm gettin by on advil right now.
                  I am Mitzi 1 because I went to change my address and put my old one in and it messed me up because I can't remember my password to my old one so now I can't get in as Mitzi.
                  This thing with the skateboard happened so fast. Only one of the boys ran into me. I was walking from a building and there is an arch of stucco in front of it. He did not see me and I did not hear him. WHAMMO! He fell off his board and down I went. I was so stunned but I remember them taking off like bats out of hell.
                  People came to help me but I called my H because I could not walk on my left foot and it hurt like the pain of hell. I am in a cast and will be for about a month.

Comment

Awww Mitzi, the least they could have done is asked if you needed help or called someone for you. They should have gotten busted for that. Not for running into you but for leaving the scene. Even if it was only a skateboard incident.

I was driving downtown once and this kid was riding along and I was aiming to parallel park along the side of the street and he fell off of his skateboard, his skateboard went flying underneath my car and I crunched it. OOOps! I apologized profusely, even though it wasn't really my fault that he lost control. Dang Skateboarders!
                    Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

They were young teenagers and I wanted to spank their butts. Someday, they will be back when they think the coast is clear and one of the store owners will give them a talking to cause everyone came running out of their stores. I was so stunned I just laid there on my back but looked up in time to the the back of the skateboarders heads. They must have been scared to death. I HOPE SO!I thought maybe my left leg was broken becaus it was tucked under me but it was ok. They wanted to call 911 but I just had my husband (with a damn smirk on his face) take me to the hospital. He told me he was sorry later but he said I just kept saying dirty doo-doo words and going, "OW! DAMMIT". I told him it hurt everytime I moved my foot and he said, "Wel, honey, don't move your foot". *$($*$&^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I'm making it with advil right now but I may not be able to much longer. It sure hurts. Little rat bastards! lol My H cracks up when I say that.
                      And to all of you laughing at me (AHEM! SGT. DAVE!), dirty doo-doo words to you too! lol

[ 01-29-2003, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Gary L:
                        quote:

No, but hit and run is!!!!!!

Comment

It's incidents like this, that give all Rat Bastards a bad name!

Rat Bastard

Comment

Mitzi,
                            I thought I had responded to this, but I don't see my post. it went something like this:
                            "Those are Effin Little Rat Bastards"

And I hope you heal quickly.
                            Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I was making sarcasm...

That's what all the little dweebs with their poodle haircuts say when we run them off.

I've worked in two other agencies, and it's the same progression:

No problems exist, so no one ever worries about it.

Then, a few start up and get the complaints of property owners and motorists started.

Then, they start damaging property (cracking/scraping concrete with their boards) and get more complaints from business owners. The skateboarders think no one will notice... One set of dumb***es here even WAXED the front concrete steps of a large community center, to do their little stunts. WAXED the concrete steps!!!!!! [Eek!] Arrogant, inbred little rat bastards! Any they wonder why the adult (real) world hates them!

Then, the "No Skateboarding" and "No trespassing" signs go up, with orders for us to enforce it. Then we start off easy just warning them. Of course, the same ones week after week say "No one has ever told me!"

I snatch 'em up and go find mommies and daddies at that point, to make sure they don't forget that they've been told. I tell the parents that it isn't anything major, and SHOULD NOT have came to this, but as long as we're ordered to enforce it, we WILL, regardless of how "silly" it is to them. Most parents understand and cooperate. 5%-10% give us that "Do you not have anything better to do" attitude and I usually tell them that I certainly do, but can't be doing it because of their delinquent.

Then the signs get stolen and/or vandalized (of course none of them know ANYTHING about it), and slowly, it washes across town-businesses that "ban" skateboarding. Then the kids (AND SOME PARENTS-what dumb***es!) call us up or approach us and say "The Town is going to HAVE to provide them somewhere to skateboard!"

This mentality prooves that retarded people shouldn't breed.

Then the town wide ordinance comes.

Then they cry "Skateboarding is not a crime" to which I either reply "No but trespassing and damage to property ARE crimes, so GOOD-BYE!" or "As a matter of fact it IS a crime, so hit the road."
                              People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3270 users online. 255 members and 3015 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X