Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Casio F91W - The official watch of terrorism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...o_F91W_watches

If you have one of these, please destroy it before someone makes an IED out of it!

ain't that some *****

Comment

They still make those?

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
      - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

That's worrying - I'm wearing one right now ...
        I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

THIS is a watch:

Sure, that badge will get you midgets, but those midgets will get that badge!

The more I learn about people, the more I prefer the company of my dogs.

Comment

I prefer this variant of the Aquaracer

I'll be upgrading to it from this one. It's movement is just not complicated enough to keep me intrigued.

Comment

I've got the second one, but with blue face and bezel. I just got the one I posted, for my birthday.
              Sure, that badge will get you midgets, but those midgets will get that badge!

The more I learn about people, the more I prefer the company of my dogs.

Comment

Picked it up for the price of a TAG...

Comment

thank you for sharing!!

Comment

my and many other peoples also attached with these watch (f-91w) recently i read it reviews like nokia it also long lasting and wont damaged if you accidentally drop it read more faqs about it https://thefashionupdates.com/casio-f-91w-review/

Comment

CRIKEY. Some nine years later, I'm still wearing the same cheap a*s watch. Another view might be be that if you're profiling people based on the fact that they're wearing a universally available, actually quite accurate and very cheap timepiece, you might wish to consider, am I actually doing anything remotely useful? Probably not.
                      I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

Necrothread... I LOVE my F91W but I have been wearing my F105 because it is the Illuminator version and the whole back lights up as opposed to the little green light that makes it hard to see the screen.
                        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                        that we are all that stands between
                        the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

I'm still wearing the same G-Shock I picked up at the BIAP AAFES 13 years ago...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4795 users online. 257 members and 4538 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X