X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not to buy exotic pets

Man Found Dead With Giant Lizards Eating Body

Seven Lizards Taken From Victim's Home

DOVER, Del -- Authorities in Delaware don't know what killed Ronald Huff but they said that they found his giant pet lizards gnawing on his corpse.

Police were called to the 42-year-old man's apartment Wednesday after a relative became worried when he didn't show up for work.
    The Delaware Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals recovered seven lizards. The smallest was about 2-feet long and the largest measured 6-feet.

The SPCA director said that the lizards have small but very sharp, pointed teeth and muscular, whip-like tails that can seriously injure a person. He said in the wild, they eat birds, animals, eggs and insects.
    Huff apparently had a permit to own an exotic pet, but officials are surprised he had so many.
    FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
    <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

I will probably offend someone, but I can't understand why anyone would want even one pet lizard. I think they are UGLY.

I feel sorry for birds that are kept as pets. Some of them are really cute but birds belong outside flying around in space, not kept in a cage in someone's home.

Comment

I kinda like the looks of a lizard. I was thinking of getting a moniter but my fiance shot that idea down she said if I got one she was leaving. Dern it they are cute tooo. LOL

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I have a monitor, that how I view this forum. Aren't monitors standard with some computers?
        "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

LOL I was talking about the four legged moniter. They are small lizards and they look pretty kewl. Maybe if I get one and do not tell her she will let me keep it?

LOL

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Monitors are too cool! Could you imagine the look on the burglar's face when he breaks into your house and sees a 4 foot lizard looking at him!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4365 users online. 218 members and 4147 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X