Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video taken after Atlanta Braves game....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video taken after Atlanta Braves game....

yet another video

http://www.11alive.com/video/default...01/79007820001
    called out by member SOI on 04-19-2010 and he didn't back it up..

I see nothing wrong with hitting Braves fans.

-signed,
    A Mets fan
    “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

An arrest would involve writing a report. Fulton County Deputies don't write reports. Standard procedure is to call APD on their OT assignments...

Comment

I see nothing wrong with hitting Braves fans.
        Mets Fan? LOL
        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Are police officers punished much more severely when they attack a civilian without provocation? Correct if I'm wrong but touching his motorcycle doesn't sound like much provocation to me...

Wait, wait... he wasn't even on duty. Sigh. When you who are police have colleagues like this guy it's no wonder trust is so hard to come by.
          Last edited by bsd13; 04-20-2010, 03:43 PM.
          He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
          shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
          - Psalm 91:1

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

I can't see much good coming out of this, however, I'm also thinking P.I. on behalf of the other party
            Last edited by JSD73; 04-20-2010, 04:16 PM.
            Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Originally posted by GB0610
              troll. Its called an off-duty job. He gets to use his police powers.
              I'm a troll because...

You clearly need to watch the video again. He attacks the guy for touching his motorcycle. There is no police power involved. He wasn't striking him for any reason aside from touching his motorcycle.

Does that mean if you brush up against my truck I get to punch you in the side of the head? Is that the precedence that's set? Explain to me where his police powers come into play in this incident.

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

Originally posted by bsd13 View Post
                I'm a troll because...

You clearly need to watch the video again. He attacks the guy for touching his motorcycle. There is no police power involved. He wasn't striking him for any reason aside from touching his motorcycle.

Does that mean if you brush up against my truck I get to punch you in the side of the head? Is that the precedence that's set? Explain to me where his police powers come into play in this incident.
                You're a troll, yes. Did you see the whole video? did you see what led up to the SHORT clip you saw? Did you see what happened after? Didn't think so. I bet you're one of those that believe everything they see on the news, right? The news would never sensationalize anything for more viewers

Comment

Give me a break. This video leaves a whole lot of unanswered questions. Even the newscaster stated the video was edited by the cell phone user.
                  Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex44 View Post
                    You're a troll, yes. Did you see the whole video? did you see what led up to the SHORT clip you saw? Did you see what happened after? Didn't think so. I bet you're one of those that believe everything they see on the news, right? The news would never sensationalize anything for more viewers
                    I rarely watch the news because it's all BS.

My assumption in the case of this video is that the cop is wrong. Not because he's a cop, but because he punches someone in the head. Not to take him down, but to punch him and get in a fight with him. That's cool. If a man wants to fight another man let them go at it. But you can't say that because he's an officer he gets the benefit of the doubt.

If it comes out later that the "touching" of the motorcycle was actually pushing him off of it then that's different. If it comes out later that he was trying to steal the motorcycle that's different.

The sheriff's department itself is doing an internal investigation so that should tell you that even they have their own concerns.

But let's be real. If this was a video of two civilians one hitting the other and ranting about touching his motorcycle would you be asking if I knew what went on in the entire video? Would you be asking me if I saw what happened after? Would it even matter to you? Didn't think so.

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
                      Give me a break. This video leaves a whole lot of unanswered questions. Even the newscaster stated the video was edited by the cell phone user.
                      Yes it does.

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

Is this Officer.com or policebrutality.com?

All of these video posts end the same. A few want to wait for the whole story and the rest got this guy convicted and sentenced before the trial.

Then some dip **** uses words like "Police" and "power" in the same sentance like Cops have a little bar over our heads while we are in uniform and we can only do our job if the bar is full...
                        It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Dude your not going to win here, we stand by our own... innocent until proven guilty

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd_jones View Post
                            Dude your not going to win here, we stand by our own... innocent until proven guilty
                            +1
                            Fear the darkness, for I am in it

Comment

Don't touch the man's motorcycle and you won't get punched in the face, easy.

and +1 on the above two posts.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7594 users online. 417 members and 7177 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X