Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress Relief

Picture yourself near a stream.

Birds are softly chirping in the crisp cool mountain air. Nothing can bother you here. No one knows this secret place.

You are in total seclusion from that place called "work." Don't think of work...

The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.

The water is so clear that you can easily make out the face of the person whose head
    you're holding under the water.

Look. It's the person who caused you all this stress at work in the first place.

What a pleasant surprise. You let them up... just for a quick breath... then ploop!...back under they go...

You allow yourself as many deep breaths as you want. ... There now... feeling better?

[ 01-16-2002: Message edited by: Guard Dog ]
    "The view only changes for the lead dog." ~ Sergeant Preston of The Yukon ~

I'd send you some real stress relief, but you don't list an email address.

Comment

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doooo feel better thanks.

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I need more hands!

Comment

"They" all keep getting away from me and I have to catch them again! lol

Comment

Can we add something to the pretty pretty water. (like poison) I got passed up for a promotion at work and i could take it due to seniority but the woman they gave it too is way cool and i really like her and can't bring myself to screw her out of it when i plan on leaving anyways next year to pursue my career in LE.
            "To each his own"

Comment

even better yet have a few phirranas in the water so that they take little bites out of this persons head as you watch their blood slowly seep down stream in a nice little stream of its own. It is such apretty sight. Oh I am sure that I am wearing steel meshed gloves, LOL.

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

It's the person who caused you all this stress at work in the first place.

I have a real problem here. That person was ME. Now I gotta hold myself under water while looking at myself from up above while breathing deeply while not inhaling water while listening to the birds while my ears are full of water and it's a secret place and nobody knows so who's gonna rescue me....

I FEEL STRESSED!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4644 users online. 270 members and 4374 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X