300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the green M&Ms???

The last 3 packs of peanut M&Ms that I've opened have contained NO green M&Ms. I'm going through withdrawal, here. I smell a conspiracy....
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Better put out an APB: All Peanuts Bulletin.
    FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
    <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

Hey, Shooter.. Are you trying to tell us something?? See attached link: http://www.allaboutsex.org/Green_MandMs.html

ROTFLMAO
      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Maybe they just used them all up in the red/green Christmas bags.

Comment

I'll never tell

Comment

You know...I can ALWAYS get a laugh out of THIS crew!
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

The Hershey Company , in a burst of patriotism, has decided to pull the Green M & M and replace it with a woodland camo version in honor of our fighting men and women overseas.....

Comment

You mean I got away with it????

Comment

Originally posted by shadows:
                  You mean I got away with it????
                  Maybe, Maybe not
                  Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

Wheeeeewwww. I just looked at my stash and all my green ones are still there. Stop worring me like that LOL.

Klar
                    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I found them! But along with them was a bunch of purple ones too.

BTW, I really like the commercial where they are sitting on the sofa drinking milk chocolate and one belches. Very cute.
                      "To each his own"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4787 users online. 319 members and 4468 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X