300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Killer Scumbag Gets the Needle

Surprised I didn't see a thread about this POS.

http://off2dr.com/

Good. Gotta love the State of Texas.

Comment

Good job, Texas. NEXT!!!
      Sure, that badge will get you midgets, but those midgets will get that badge!

The more I learn about people, the more I prefer the company of my dogs.

Comment

Anyone else notice if you scroll down the page a bit to where it shows the planned executions for the month of March, Michael Sigala was executed on the 2nd and he's scheduled to be executed (again?) on the 20th. God, I miss Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by ThinBlueLine05 View Post
          Anyone else notice if you scroll down the page a bit to where it shows the planned executions for the month of March, Michael Sigala was executed on the 2nd and he's scheduled to be executed (again?) on the 20th. God, I miss Texas.
          The owner of the site copped to the mistake. She didn't exactly express remorse for suggesting a guy should be killed twice, however. That is why it is a great site.

Comment

There is another website called prisontalk.com. It is filled with death row groupies who paint their death row boyfriends as victims. I'll never understand that psychosis.

Comment

JJHunsaker,
              Most of the groupies are taken in by convict BS. They are usually insecure, have low self-esteem, overweight, or feel like they are doing "God's work".
              I'll never understand it either...Stockholm Syndrome?
              Codeman

Comment

During Richard Ramirez' trials, during the 80's, he was like a rock star, or something... He had groupies falling all over themselves. What a weird society we live in... I'll never understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by BCSD Frank View Post
                  During Richard Ramirez' trials, during the 80's, he was like a rock star, or something... He had groupies falling all over themselves. What a weird society we live in... I'll never understand it.
                  Me either, man. It just fries me that these people can take an innocent life, and then have the balls to blame it on anyone but themselves. I've read sites that are about people who have lost a loved one to murder. It just breaks your heart.

Comment

Yeah... I'm friends with a woman who's daughter-in-law was abducted from her home, and the guy drove over to his cousin's(?) place to pick up a shovel, and then drove her out to the woods, raped her, and then executed her with a shot to the head and buried her in a shallow grave. The woman's name was Denise Amber Lee. Pretty recent case... I'm dearly hoping the sorry sack of chit that did this, gets the death penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by BCSD Frank View Post
                      Yeah... I'm friends with a woman who's daughter-in-law was abducted from her home, and the guy drove over to his cousin's(?) place to pick up a shovel, and then drove her out to the woods, raped her, and then executed her with a shot to the head and buried her in a shallow grave. The woman's name was Denise Amber Lee. Pretty recent case... I'm dearly hoping the sorry sack of chit that did this, gets the death penalty.
                      http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/...headboard-kin/

holy crap. prayers for the victim and her loved ones.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7502 users online. 421 members and 7081 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X