Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Youtube Video of Traffic Stop (Surprise Ending)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube Video of Traffic Stop (Surprise Ending)

I don't agree with the video title obviously but thought this video was interesting. Just one more thing you guys have to look out for I suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKd36...eature=related
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

— John Stuart Mill

Normally Youtube users aren't the cream of the crop when it comes to comments but even most of them agree the cop was very polite and not disrespectful at all.

Comment

Seen it. He may have been terse and to the point, but he was not being rude. He wasn't being all lovey dovey nice, but he was more than professional.

Comment

Wouldn't have been as bad if it wasn't rear wheel drive.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
        - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

How can anyone with a brain think the officer was rude??????
          sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

Originally posted by zeplin View Post
            How can anyone with a brain think the officer was rude??????
            I think "with a brain" is the key here
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

— John Stuart Mill

Comment

Officer was beyond perfect with his commands.

I work extra duty at the courthouse and get to interact with lots of the public. Very very
              scary at the types
              of people that still have drivers license and are piloting a 4000lbs vehicle down the very roads your family drives on.
              Any views or opinions presented by this prenomen are solely those of a burlesque author and do not necessarily represent those of a LEA or caementum couturier.

nom de plume

This is the internet- take all information with a grain of salt. Such could be valid and true or could be typed just for playing devils advocate.

Comment

Funny Youtube Video

I saw others putting up links to Youtube videos. I watched one, and it took me to this. Pretty comical I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWWuK...eature=related

Comment

I'm glad the officer is ok, but that's pretty damn funny. I mean seriously, what was the guy thinking? Do cars normally just run up on top like that? I would have thought it would have just smashed the front end...

That officer was not the least bit rude.

Comment

I wish someone would wipe this video off the face of the earth. That way I wouldn't have wasted my time the last 200 times someone thought I would get a kick out of it.
                    "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Originally posted by ArkansasFan24 View Post
                      I saw others putting up links to Youtube videos. I watched one, and it took me to this. Pretty comical I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWWuK...eature=related
                      no matter how many times someone shows me that video, I still chuckle.

I like this one too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctrLrhrXB1M&NR=1

I heard a story at my old job that a supervisor (non-sworn) was driving a marked SUV and got in an accident with a pickup and eight Hispanic men got out and ran away.
                      Last edited by phillydog07; 03-05-2010, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCV-Sop View Post
                        Wouldn't have been as bad if it wasn't rear wheel drive.
                        The Camry is front wheel drive.

Comment

So THIS is why they teach us to stay in reverse until the other car drives off. Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by ryker View Post
                            Officer was beyond perfect with his commands.

I work extra duty at the courthouse and get to interact with lots of the public. Very very
                            scary at the types
                            of people that still have drivers license and are piloting a 4000lbs vehicle down the very roads your family drives on.
                            + 1

I direct traffic daily M-F and get to see the variety of stupid and scary drivers in their most dangerous environment. Very few people pay me any attention, those that don't get a shrill whistle blast. They get all flustered and confused, wondering where I came from.

In this video, the officer did nothing wrong. Yet another example of why to not drive a Toyota!!
                            sigpic

Comment

He's another summons and I will be asking DMV to retest you. Have a better day.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6589 users online. 357 members and 6232 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X