300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacLeod:
    Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse..

A man was arrested in north east england after he was seen by a boat tour having sex with a dolphin.

Absolutly true, although i thought it was a bit fishy

Mac
    O...My...

::beats head on desk::

What is wrong with people?????

Comment

Originally posted by Piper:
      What is wrong with people?????
      They're screwed up.
      FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
      <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

Piper,

Ain't nuthin wrong with people, they just get real baaaaaaaaaaaaaad when they get so moooooooooooooooody, that's all.
        "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

mac, I remember that dolphin story, that was awhile ago unless it happened AGAIN . What is this world coming to, in today's paper in San Francisco, headline. "Joint trial for couple in dog-mauling case S.F. judge also OKs sex-with-dogs evidence- if it's relevant"...I'm not sure what that has to do with the manslaughter charges against them since their dogs attacked and killed a neighbor. Although I guess the charges might be worse if there is a "sexual" side to the attack... ?? Maybe the dogs were trying to rape the woman? These were some BIG dogs...
          Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Is this a good time to bring up the subject of hamsters?

Klar
            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
              Is this a good time to bring up the subject of hamsters?

Klar
              You want hampster stories?? They're in the same family with the gerbils. Here's a gerbil story.. I think he's now at NASA.
              http://www.darwinawards.com/legends/legends1998-10.html
              " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I wouldn't mind too much if this thread was closed!

Comment

Originally posted by MacLeod:

A man was arrested in north east england after he was seen by a boat tour having sex with a dolphin.
                  He probably frequented this site: http://www.dolphinsex.org/

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mitzi:
                    I wouldn't mind too much if this thread was closed!

or at least moved to Jokes....

Comment

well it is getting good now tooo.

Klar
                      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Has Gubmentcheez told you guys about his pet gerbil???
                        "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

Do you mean this one Mr Orange?
                          (__{'o'}__)
                          You're just jealous, cause the voices talk to me.

Comment

LiB I've never seen it up close, but I have been informed from a anonymous source that someone out on the west coast has seen it up close. Though that hasn't been confirmed. Can you shed any light on this?
                            "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickM98:

He probably frequented this site: http://www.dolphinsex.org/

When I first saw this, I was thinking how to compose a funny reply, but as I read more of the article the more revolted I became.

The people who do this (and in America there surely exists such twisted self-absorbed creatures) will need a stick upside their head. Not that it would do them any good.

Jim Burnes

Comment

OMG! I just read that website and that is probably the most disgusting thing I have seen on the WWW yet! Ewwwwwwwww!
                                This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3112 users online. 193 members and 2919 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X