Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a sick puppy!

Comment

Fast 1, 207...you guys are missing the obvious variable. Some men have.....uh, "longer reach" than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Niteshift:
        Fast 1, 207...you guys are missing the obvious variable. Some men have.....uh, "longer reach" than others.
        Wooohooooo...you go, Snake!!
        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

So, what you're saying is, it adds a new twist to that old saying: "It's a dog eat dog world"?
          " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

and is that person a cop now???

God, i hope not. I can only shudder to think how he tried to get out of explaining why he had sex with an animal. And like our President said, his experimentation with pot was to see if he liked it. I hope this poor person did not try to explain how he was just experimenting to see if he liked it.
            "To each his own"

Comment

Originally posted by 207:
              OH JEEZ, no one told me there was going to be any MATH when I signed on to this forum!!!
              No one ever told ME that there was going to be a dog shagging thread, either! *lol*

BTW, Nite, I knew what you were saying.
              This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by jellybean40:

These guys ARE the authorities!!
                I KNOW. That's what scares me!

Comment

Originally posted by 207:

So, what you're saying is, it adds a new twist to that old saying: "It's a dog eat dog world"?
                  EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
                  "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

My apologies, I must be having a blonde moment, of course !! How could I miss something that obvious !! LOL
                    Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

I can't believe that I am going to participate in this thread, but I just had to contribute...

My parish priest related this story to me and some friends one time.

Our priest, (we'll call him Father Joe) was once assigned to a hospital. One of Fr. Joe's duties was to hear the confessions of people, especially those patients who were about to die.

One night, Fr. Joe was called to the bedside of this older man who was very ill. The old man began telling Fr. Joe his confessions, saying it had been many years since he had been to church or had confession.

The old man went on, and on... But Fr. Joe was thinking to himself, there was nothing new, as he had heard many confessions in his career as a priest. Fr. Joe had heard just about everything that people do in their sins. Or so he thought...

Just then the old man giving his confession started to mumble something imperceptable. Fr. Joe interupted the man, saying "I'm sorry my son, I couldn't hear what you said." The old man mumbled again, and Fr. Joe still couldn't hear him. "I'm very sorry my son, my hearing is not good, I didn't hear you." Still, the old man mumbled quietly. Fr. Joe politely asked, "I still didn't hear you my son, what did you say?"

Suddenly, the old man blurted out in a loud voice, "WITH A COW!!!"

True story
                      "You know it's really hot when you see some old lady driving her Buick with oven mitts on her hands."

Comment

Now with a cow you have to make sure there is a good sturdy stump or something like that close by so that you can do it. The hardest part is getting the cow into position they do not like standing in one spot too much.

Klar
                        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
                          Now with a cow you have to make sure there is a good sturdy stump or something like that close by so that you can do it. The hardest part is getting the cow into position they do not like standing in one spot too much.

Klar
                          You guys are really starting to scare me !!! ROFLMAO
                          Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

LOL Well the old saying goes if you can not eat them all then (edited) them. LOL At least that is what I think it says LOL

Klar
                            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by klar:

Klar
                              And I guess you would have to tie it up to something so you wouldn't be saying... Moooove over... moooove back... Rumor has it that cows can be very moooody....

" Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse..

A man was arrested in north east england after he was seen by a boat tour having sex with a dolphin.

Absolutly true, although i thought it was a bit fishy

Mac
                                Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2606 users online. 137 members and 2469 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X