Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww!!!
    This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by shadows:
      I didn't need this tonight. I really didn't. I think this must be one of those dirty places on the internet that my mommy and daddy warned me about. Maybe I'd better tell the authorities.....
      These guys ARE the authorities!!
      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

You guys are awful.

And BTW what a bunch of sickos. Now i remember why i laughed myself to death during the polygraph exam when he asked if i ever had sex with an animal. And then he said someone answered yes. Ewwwww!
        "To each his own"

Comment

Originally posted by Niteshift:
          "Besides they make velcro lined gloves for use with the sheep"

That's pretty high tech...... you can just put their back legs in your boots......Did I just say that out loud?
          OMGGGGG
          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Orange:
            Just curious...Gubmentcheez, when are you going to tell everyone how you lure dogs with peanut butter?
            Mr. Orange that peanutbutter was for you. YOu said thats the only way you could stand the taste.

Comment

LMAO!!!! Gub, you're still a sick man
              You're just jealous, cause the voices talk to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ftrphxcop:
                You guys are awful.

And BTW what a bunch of sickos. Now i remember why i laughed myself to death during the polygraph exam when he asked if i ever had sex with an animal. And then he said someone answered yes. Ewwwww!
                and is that person a cop now???

You guys are truly ill (I mean that in a nice way).

About putting the legs in your boots nite, are you a really short guy or am I missing something in my visual??? LOL
                Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

I'm 5-10......figure the rest out yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Niteshift:
                    I'm 5-10......figure the rest out yourself
                    Hip Boots? I don't know how to violate farm animals....I never click on the links to THOSE websites !!! ....LOL...
                    Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Lessee now... 5'10"... figure in the height of one sheep... would that be domestic or the imported kind?, one pair of boots, are those the tall ones or the short ones?.. never mind.. now, figure the aspect ratio of a 5'10" man VS the sheep.. no that ain't right, OH JEEZ, no one told me there was going to be any MATH when I signed on to this forum!!!
                      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by Gubmentcheez:

Mr. Orange that peanutbutter was for you. YOu said thats the only way you could stand the taste.

ROFLMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 207:
                          ... now, figure the aspect ratio of a 5'10" man VS the sheep.. no that ain't right, OH JEEZ, no one told me there was going to be any MATH when I signed on to this forum!!!
                          Maybe you need Nite's training video!

Comment

Has anyone stopped for a moment to consider the poor doggies feelings in this matter?

NOT!

All any of you have done is shown your callousness at what can only be described as a traumatic experiance at best for poor, violated, Roverina.

How would YOU like it if your dog was the one raped in the park, and the police only charged the attacker with a drug violation?

This just goes to show you that even dogs cannot depend on the police for protection.

As a result of this miscarriage of justice, I am going to call for a campaign that would allow all dogs who can pass the background check and take the required classes to carry firearms. Of course the successful pooch will have to wear some type of clothing to conceal the weapon, maybe a loose fitting halter top, or some baggie panties with that frilly stuff all around to better conceal it.

No wonder we have so much crime out there!

Comment

It's threads like these that make trolls like me never ever want to come back.
                              "I don't know karate. But I know Ka-RAZay! (Yes he does!)" The Payback - James Brown

Comment

Originally posted by jellybean40:

Maybe you need Nite's training video!
                                -----------------------------------------

Nite has training video's of this kind of activity?? And knowing this information, does this mean you've reviewed them?
                                Is this forum going to the dogs?
                                " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5436 users online. 330 members and 5106 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X